someguy777

Sep 9, 2017
Of course, some content is planned with her new outfit in the "dominated area". I have to follow a roadmap so I'll come back to it but it's far from over in the Police Station with this route or even others.

Note : The gym bastards event in the locker room (pink pentagram) has new dialogs if you followed this route, did you try it ?
Oh, really? There's a choice to have [redacted] have sex with the muscle men or not. If you choose yes, you can peek on her, but I didn't see any content for Aline beyond the short stripping scene (after the peeking). If you choose no, I believe I was moved back to the locker room without any pentagrams or scenes. Aline is in her new outfit in the locker room, and all you can do is change back to civilian clothes. I'll look again, though.

Oh, by the way, that reminds me there is a small bug if you click on [redacted]'s pentagram in the ring; it will reset the progress you've made with her and the gym bastards. The game will act as though it's her first time having sex with them in the locker room, even after you corrupt her with Aline. If you do not click on any pentagrams in the dominated room, progress will not reset. You basically have to enter the room and then exit again. Sometimes if I clicked on Aline's pentagram, progress would reset, and other times it would not.

Edit: Found the pentagram! Thanks for letting me know. You have to exit the gym after exercising but not enter the dominated room.

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is there any reason to not get at least to link level 4 with all the "bastards" and monsters?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Is there any reason to not get at least to link level 4 with all the "bastards" and monsters?
Yes there is a reason. Bonds at level 4 are special and some kind of "end game" content that still have to be designed. For the most part, the ultimate bonds are the ultimate fetish of the subject (man or mutant) becoming a reality with Aline and Kassiah. I'd like it to be a nice part with a whole chapter with scenes (known as chapter 2).
It's not in game yet because I need to have a better view of the whole project but those updates should be spicy.
--
By the way, Ghouls can now have a 3 days early access now (so you can get it tomorrow the 8th of March as Tier 5$). I don't really like to force promotion too much on forums but I thought you had to know this.
Public version is coming soon now and I'll make a post in a few days :giggle:

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
how to raise bonds of Charlotte and Kassiah with Aline? i somehow got Kassiah Bond Lvl 1 and dont know how to raise it. Charlotte is bond is 2 1/2 and i dunno what to do now......more hints would really not hurt imho.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
how to raise bonds of Charlotte and Kassiah with Aline? i somehow got Kassiah Bond Lvl 1 and dont know how to raise it. Charlotte is bond is 2 1/2 and i dunno what to do now......more hints would really not hurt imho.
in v0.3.3 u can't raise Aline's bonds neither with Kassiah to 2 nor with Charlotte to 3, to raise bond with Charlotte in this version u have to gain her attention by catching the thief during a police mission when patrolling in the metro or by doing some Karate in the combat zone of the police station gym.

Reactions: DeadHessian82

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
in v0.3.3 u can't raise Aline's bonds neither with Kassiah to 2 nor with Charlotte to 3, to raise bond with Charlotte in this version u have to gain her attention by catching the thief during a police mission when patrolling in the metro or by doing some Karate in the combat zone of the police station gym.
thanks. kind of sad though.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
"The Public Release will happen tomorrow morning, european time. In around 12 hours from now. Some bugs were cleaned in a last minute move"

From the dev on the discord, that was 6 hours ago. So about 6,7 hours more to go give or take.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.4 release date Public.gif

Dear Players of Cyberslayers,

It's time :)

I'm very happy to share the Public Version of the long awaited CYBERSLAYERS 0.4 Update.

Overview:
2039, the giant sprawling city Zenon is in crisis because of tensions between humans and mutants over the exploitation of dark energy. Cybercorp, a powerful organization is causing controversy by training mutant hunters with special methods. Aline, just 18 years old, decides to leave the comfortable cocoon of the Alpha sector to immerse herself in a harder and more hostile world composed of the Beta, Gamma and Delta sectors. Trained in martial arts and having passed her virtual police training with success, the brunette enters the city's police force as well as a Rookie Slayer at Cybercorp. Her naive vision of the world is about to change forever...as is her destiny, out of the ordinary.

In 0.4 Update,

Continue Aline's adventures by unfolding the intrigues within the police station. Venture out to discover the famous Red District (introduction) and continue to develop your relationships with Raph, Charlotte and Ben's intentions.

The content offers more than three hours of gameplay overall with
High replayability
New Hot scenes with Aline and Charlotte
Medium and long term consequences on story with whole playgrounds beginning to change because of your choices
New skills such as Seduction or Perversion
New animations
New Pentagrams
Music of my own composition
Better writing of the scenes

--
Very good feedback from my Patrons !
So what are you waiting for?
--

IMPORTANT : to launch the game you must click on nw.exe in the game folder (dark icon)

LINKS

Here is the link for the full version

--
Here are two links under 5gb, extract and run

--
Here is the link for the update only, extract and run the nw.exe in the root folder to play. It does include the PATCH II

As always, go into the root folder of Cyberslayers and add the "www" file, it will aks to replace some files, say yes.
Put your own saves files into the www folder. If you want default saves, use my own save folder included and drag it in "www".
To play : click on nw.exe and not game.exe anymore
--

PATCH II

if you don't update from 0.3.3 and download the full version 0.4 or Part I & PART II
One you have downloaded the full version or the update, you have to also install the PATCH II for a better experience.

This patch improves Quality of Life a bit (changelog included) :
- Add more informations on save files such as : Location and some sex stats
- Add a Notepad inside the Datapad to write your own notes, thus tracking your adventures
- Fix some bugs

HOW TO APPLY PATCH :
Unzip the folder anywhere you want : Drag Data folder in "www" folder, replace the old data folder
Drag the js folder in "www" and replace the old js folder
--

Last but not least...

Don't forget you can also play the DLC "The Cube" :

the cube (1).png

Follow the adventures of Bud, a Dark Matter factory supervisor who admires Kassiah and more.
While she's running a booth with Aline in the city center to promote Cybercorp, he sees a unique opportunity to get close to her.
Unfortunately it's not that easy to seduce such a beauty, but then the odds comes into play. This project was made in 15 days.

- Approximately one hour of content in the form of an evolving story
- 236 images
- Pentagrams with some choices
- Action in the famous Dark Streets
- An unpublished title music and another one during the gameplay made by me
- Worked sound design

Last edited:

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
As far as I can tell nobody has updated the main page yet, so you guys should probably check Maelion's patreon the new update is released for the public.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
As far as I can tell nobody has updated the main page yet, so you guys should probably check Maelion's patreon the new update is released for the public.

All links have also been added here, previous page.

Reactions: RyRa²

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
I tried to update from 0.3.3 to 0.4 using the update only and patch but when I moved everything and tried to start the game, I get this error:
Am I fucked?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes