3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Abandoned? Such a shame as i liked the game and i liked the dev. Mind you he was making so little from the game i kinda do not blame him if he decided his time was better dedicated to better finding a source of income elsewhere with his free time.

• Sad
Reactions: Capt OA

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
That's a shame. I was looking forward to seeing where the story was headed. It was different despite being in a well done category.

Reactions: Dorf56

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Why has this been tagged "ABANDONED" when last update was only 9 months ago - 2023-12-09.
Thought it was 18 months without an update that gets a game tagged as ABANDONED.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Why has this been tagged "ABANDONED" when last update was only 9 months ago - 2023-12-09.
Thought it was 18 months without an update that gets a game tagged as ABANDONED.
Over 3 months of inactivity on the billing page. The last post was the game release, this should have been tagged abandoned 6 months ago

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I noticed he's changed his screen name for his newer projects. Nothing under his old tag since Nov '23 on his Patreon.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Over 3 months of inactivity on the billing page. The last post was the game release, this should have been tagged abandoned 6 months ago
Rules for getting marked as Abandoned are as follows:
  • The developer specifically states a game has been permanently abandoned.
  • Over 3 months of inactivity, with neither a game update nor a public post updating on progress.
  • A game formerly placed Onhold which has not seen an update for over 6 months since being put on hold.
  • Over 18 months without a new release, despite public update posts provided by the dev.
You can find this set of rules under Section 3 of this page. Since this game has not gotten a new release for 9 months and (as far as I can tell) there has been no public statement from the developer since something like April, labeling this as Abandoned is unsurprising. That said, while not "official" announcements by BabyswithRabys, I have seen posts as of July or possibly even last month (can't remember which for certain now) by the dev on Discord. So he's alive and AFAIK still working on this.

Last edited:

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Rules for getting marked as Abandoned are as follows:
  • The developer specifically states a game has been permanently abandoned.
  • Over 3 months of inactivity, with neither a game update nor a public post updating on progress.
  • A game formerly placed Onhold which has not seen an update for over 6 months since being put on hold.
  • Over 18 months with a new release, despite public update posts provided by the dev.
You can find this set of rules under Section 3 of this page. Since this game has not gotten a new release for 9 months and (as far as I can tell) there has been no public statement from the developer since something like April, labeling this as Abandoned is unsurprising. That said, while not "official" announcements by BabyswithRabys, I have seen posts as of July or possibly even last month (can't remember which for certain now) by the dev on Discord. So he's alive and AFAIK still working on this.
I think it was in July where he stated that he had to recreate the characters (and maybe the whole game) due to a malware attack.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think it was in July where he stated that he had to recreate the characters (and maybe the whole game) due to a malware attack.
Pretty sure it was earlier than that, based on this post on Discord:
1727113410956.png

If in January he was talking about it, the loss happened probably some time in 2023. In any case, on Patreon (and I assume Subscribestar as well, though I don't have access to see there) the last post was from March. I also didn't see a more recent update post on Itch.io. On the Discord server itself, he's been active (saw him post even last month), but nothing that would amount to an official update post. Just "still working on it" types of replies to folks asking about the next update.

bobberttt

Dec 9, 2020
This game was doomed once one of the LIs gave birth to an abomination, everyone freaked out on the dev, and he took it personally.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
This game was doomed once one of the LIs gave birth to an abomination, everyone freaked out on the dev, and he took it personally.
Ha, that's one of the things I found interesting about the story. It made me wonder what wacky stuff the dev had planned for it. I bet it had something to do with that weird looking guy who I think was fireman or something and maybe some time travel or something.

Reactions: bobberttt

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh, yeah. Thanks! That's fixed now.

FFR, your own reply should go outside of the quoted text area (i.e., after the [/QUOTE] tag in your post) or otherwise replying gives and empty quote... which then is automatically removed from the replying post. (That's why there's only a . in the quoted text; it's so you could be notified I was responding.)

Aug 22, 2021
Oh, yeah. Thanks! That's fixed now.

FFR, your own reply should go outside of the quoted text area (i.e., after the [/QUOTE] tag in your post) or otherwise replying gives and empty quote... which then is automatically removed from the replying post. (That's why there's only a . in the quoted text; it's so you could be notified I was responding.)
FRFR

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
(That's why there's only a . in the quoted text; it's so you could be notified I was responding.)
Even before your explanation my mind had seen the period in the quote box and was racing to try and find some Dad joke along the lines of
"Is this actually a female protagonist game? There seem to be periods everywhere."
but my brain is taking a personal day and I cound not come up with something clever. I'm disappointed in myself, really. :cry:

• Hey there
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

bobberttt

Dec 9, 2020
Ha, that's one of the things I found interesting about the story. It made me wonder what wacky stuff the dev had planned for it. I bet it had something to do with that weird looking guy who I think was fireman or something and maybe some time travel or something.
I think there was some implication that it all might be a coma dream, or something similar, from one of the blows to the head the MC took.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes