Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I have Sam listed as Kelly (if you're referring to MC's niece). In any event, I don't recall seeing a sex scene between her and MC. The closest you got was seeing her playing with herself after she vaped, but there was no sex scene that I'd ever saw between the two characters.
There's a sex scene with her in this latest update. Don't know the conditions for it too though. I just walked in, she offered some shady drugs, then it happened.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There's a sex scene with her in this latest update. Don't know the conditions for it too though. I just walked in, she offered some shady drugs, then it happened.
Oh, okay. Thanks! I got the latest version this afternoon and haven't really checked it that much.. other than trying to see if I could go into her room in the middle of the night.. No go there, sadly.. And no change with the graveyard scenes in the middle of the night with Brenda either from what I saw.

Did you have to go the punishment route?

*edit*
I tried every available option and at different times of the day. No sex scene other than her playing with herself through her panties..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Sycho No. You encourage her to be bad by vaping with her. When it gets to a certain level, she offers to try a drug and it makes everyone "weird".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho No. You encourage her to be bad by vaping with her. When it gets to a certain level, she offers to try a drug and it makes everyone "weird".
Ohhhh... I wasn't aware of that. That makes sense now, thank you!

*edit*

Just found it. LOL Wow.. Flashing lights? I've got disco fever now.. :)

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Miranda: there is a threesome with her husband but I don't know how to get it.
to get the threesome scene with Miranda and her husband you need to be in the 'open relationship' route with Alexandra and offer weed to Miranda's husband.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Ok...what am I doing wrong - I always see this "Friendface" (Facebook parody obviously) background and not much else except text...so:

Can that be turned off? (Frankly staring at this guy is turning me off!) :(

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Quick bits of answers: Check your achievements page, it will list things you might have missed.
Emily sounds like she is done for now.
Alexandra: i kept her around and she calls me Master and talking with her has led to some additional things.
Mary sounds like she is done for now.
Brenda: You need to stay up late and visit the graveyard. Multiple times.
Sam: I had the fuck scene the first time I went in her room this version then nothing new after.
Laurel: you might want to spend some time on your computer.
Miranda: there is a threesome with her husband but I don't know how to get it.
Vanessa: I think you have run out of things there as well.
Mayor: You feel really badly about how you are behaving and you need to talk to someone about it who might give you some tasks to feel better about yourself, or some clues about how to get the mayor to agree to the nude beach.
First of all, THANKS for your answer, really, thank you. Now, to the topic:
Brenda, I went to the graveyard during mornings, noons, afernoons & evenings; if I drink coffe I can wait until late night, BUT I can't get out of the house at all.
Laurel, I've been checking the "fb" page, but she never showed (nor his father, btw), only Alexandra, Emily, Sam, Brenda & Mary; checked like 20 times in a row. I'll keep trying.
Mayor, I guess you mean I need to talk to someone who's meant to be good, but he isn't, right? Ok, I'll do it.

Again, thanks a lot, you've been really helpful.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
First of all, THANKS for your answer, really, thank you. Now, to the topic:
Brenda, I went to the graveyard during mornings, noons, afernoons & evenings; if I drink coffe I can wait until late night, BUT I can't get out of the house at all.
Laurel, I've been checking the "fb" page, but she never showed (nor his father, btw), only Alexandra, Emily, Sam, Brenda & Mary; checked like 20 times in a row. I'll keep trying.
Mayor, I guess you mean I need to talk to someone who's meant to be good, but he isn't, right? Ok, I'll do it.

Again, thanks a lot, you've been really helpful.
Brenda: coffee and late night are the right direction. Try clicking on the car to get out of the house.
Laurel: I can't remember what I did to encourage her, but she starts using a webcam. Maybe I bought one and gave it to her. Try that.
Mayor: near city hall is a building that houses such a man. He is a good man, just extremely interested in your confessions.

Reactions: satanete

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Brenda: coffee and late night are the right direction. Try clicking on the car to get out of the house.
Laurel: I can't remember what I did to encourage her, but she starts using a webcam. Maybe I bought one and gave it to her. Try that.
Mayor: near city hall is a building that houses such a man. He is a good man, just extremely interested in your confessions.
Thanks once more for your answer.

I guess I've reached a "dead end" with, Laurel, Miranda and Dan, and I'll explain it.

Laurel, I can't see the topic to give her the cam; she doesn't go anymore to the icecream shop, at all. At home, never saw such a topic, library only appointment for the photo-session, and college, photo-session itself. I guess it must be done BEFORE unlocking the photo session, because after that, she never goes back to the icecream shop. And yes, I bought the cameras; in fact I have 5 of them (4+1)

Miranda, probably another bug, but I can't unlock the achievement regarding the yoga session; I already trained everything there, so anytime we both are at the gym, there's only the "leave" option, nothing else :( Probably this must be unlocked BEFORE having sex with her, I'm not sure.

Dan, I'm on the right "wife path", I have more than 10 discipline with Sam (60 in fact) and I can vape with her and watch her masturbate. Dan has already said the proper sentence so I must ask Sam for weed/vap... There's no such an option, I tryed to talk, search, vape, watch her and give her presents, but I never get the weed, so even if I go back to Dan to unlock the threesome scene, I can't because I don't have any weed with me.

Regarding the rest, you were very helpful. I finally went to the graveyard and ate/fucked Brenda, I got the nude beach event, and I also discovered the three scenes while hanging with the girls in the night-club, so out of the three already said, I think I've done mostly all available right now.

Thank you very much indeed.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks once more for your answer.

Miranda, probably another bug, but I can't unlock the achievement regarding the yoga session; I already trained everything there, so anytime we both are at the gym, there's only the "leave" option, nothing else :( Probably this must be unlocked BEFORE having sex with her, I'm not sure.

Regarding the rest, you were very helpful. I finally went to the graveyard and ate/fucked Brenda, I got the nude beach event, and I also discovered the three scenes while hanging with the girls in the night-club, so out of the three already said, I think I've done mostly all available right now.

Thank you very much indeed.
Miranda: oddly enough, you need to find a large cardboard box to progress to nude yoga.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I'm having all kinds of issues. First of all you can't change the niece's name at the start of the game - it throws an error when you try. The niece's discipline stat keeps rising no matter what action I take. I vape with her daily and tell her to 'Live Life" - her discipline is at 21 and rising.
The money system doesn't work. I turned earnings into bitcoin and let it grow until I had over $3500 in bitcoin and $500 cash. When I changed it all to cash I ended up with only $200. Wasn't paying close attention to when it happened - I noticed it when I went to the mall to buy silver suit (armor).
I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. There's no guide and the things you have to do in order to advance the story aren't what you'd expect. You've got to masturbate to progress with the daughter? Really?
I know the wife is cheating with Dan. I know I need evidence to prove it. I have the SLR camera. I know when the wife isn't at her office during business hrs. - Her tire tracks are at the motel. She's nowhere to be found in the entire city.

The models aren't all that attractive, so slogging around pointlessly is getting boring. It's a shame too - there are so many pieces present that this could be a GREAT game.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I know the wife is cheating with Dan. I know I need evidence to prove it. I have the SLR camera. I know when the wife isn't at her office during business hrs. - Her tire tracks are at the motel. She's nowhere to be found in the entire city...
- You need to talk with her secretary a lot to know her suspicions.
- You need an app to track everybody (in the market, with bitcoins)

With this, if I'm not wrong, you can see her cheating at the motel and take a pic with your phone.

- You need a special key (in the market, with bitcoins)

With that you can go into the room and confront her.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Seriously, this game still has NO kind of walkthrough yet? Can somebody at least create a helpful list of tips/hints? I'm at Day 200 and not much has changed since Day 100. Can some kind soul, at the very least, make a list of the characters and how far (with this update) that you're supposed to have gotten with each of them (provided you've done everything correctly). What/where the stats are supposed to be? Something? Anything? Please?

Niece has no "naughtiness" stat indicator, but it keeps increasing- when you look under "Status" it only shows "Discipline".
Can you do anything at all with the niece? If so how? Being cool doesn't seem to work- are you supposed to punish her?

How do you progress with the "D"? I can't get past the HJ in her room?

I've seen people mention something about a webcam with Laurel, but after you get her one and get that scene- she just kinda vanishes?

This game is a whole lotta confusing- it needs a quest or checkpoint system, so you know if you're even remotely close to your objectives.

AND, (I would be remiss if I didn't mention) this...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG What is up with that dance animation in the club? I, literally, almost pissed myself laughing! They look like those Folk Art "Limberjack" Dancing wooden dolls at the end of a board (Google it, you'll see how accurate this description is). HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't unsee it. It's like Zombie Dance Fever. HAHAHHAHA I needed a laugh like that- it's been ages since I've seen anything that funny.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I thought maybe this would help also- I'm not sure why Miranda has "???" next to her picture, I've done her at the flowershop and been to her apartment for some "butt-love". :)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
D will (I assume with certain lvl of numbers) 'reward' you for a gift also. AS far as you gotten (unless some numbers rolled back on you) I would believe you will that reward. There is some scenes in the club(?) with D/niece depending how ya play it if I heard correctly. I ran through once spankin niece, but re-ran shortly there after and went naughty niece. But her numbers seem to bounce on that path more, so kinda set it aside for a couple days. Laurel after web starts is in the library if I remember. sorry no numbers :p

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
D will (I assume with certain lvl of numbers) 'reward' you for a gift also. AS far as you gotten (unless some numbers rolled back on you) I would believe you will that reward. There is some scenes in the club(?) with D/niece depending how ya play it if I heard correctly. I ran through once spankin niece, but re-ran shortly there after and went naughty niece. But her numbers seem to bounce on that path more, so kinda set it aside for a couple days. Laurel after web starts is in the library if I remember. sorry no numbers :p

At least you responded. Lol

Update: I don't know what happened- I went back to the Flower Shop and Miranda's Apt. again and now she has a "Revenge" Score of 48. That's something new-ish, at least... I suppose. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why does the daughter look like Smeagol when she's in her room playing with herself? All I keep thinking is, "My preciousssssssss!" every time I see her face.. x'D

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes