Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I have two "problems"

1º Invited girls out, Brenda, Emily and Sam. After chating with them, kicked the jerk and go outside the pub, then this error pops up:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 55, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 979, in script call
    call gamer_girl_level_0 from _call_gamer_girl_level_0
  File "game/niece.rpy", line 1733, in script
    $ brenda_add_romance(5)
  File "game/niece.rpy", line 1733, in <module>
    $ brenda_add_romance(5)
NameError: name 'brenda_add_romance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 55, in script call
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 979, in script call
    call gamer_girl_level_0 from _call_gamer_girl_level_0
  File "game/niece.rpy", line 1733, in script
    $ brenda_add_romance(5)
  File "C:\Users\UNO\Desktop\GoodnightKiss-.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\UNO\Desktop\GoodnightKiss-.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/niece.rpy", line 1733, in <module>
    $ brenda_add_romance(5)
NameError: name 'brenda_add_romance' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Goodnight Kiss .31
Mon Jun 04 02:43:54 2018
Related to that error, maybe, I can't seem to get any flirting with Brenda; only actions with her are either texting (she finds it weir) or beach, she loses her bra, then she finds it, nothing else happends.

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, that was fixed here last time but the dev doesn't look here for fixes of his buggy mess. That one might be fixed by changing brenda to bff in line 1733 of niece.rpy.

Jul 14, 2017
Guess no one knows the answer to my question then.. lol.
Wish there was a walkthrough or something because so many things I should be able to do but cant

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi can I please tell me exactly what I have to do so that the mayor allows the nudist beach. I already have a photo of him and his secretary but it does not matter if I confront him with it.
you can cheat around it, nude beach quest and counter must = 6

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, that was fixed here last time but the dev doesn't look here for fixes of his buggy mess. That one might be fixed by changing brenda to bff in line 1733 of niece.rpy.
it still has the int object call that fubars.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone got a save up untill the new update? Don't feel like starting over again...

Thanks in advance

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
The only conclusion can be is that the developer is not really interested in his creation.
Progress is slow, the girls are still only kissing in their room and have been so for several updates.
The nightclub bug I fixed wth a file from here, too much work for the developer?
I had the nude dinner, next day everybody was wearing clothes.
Sloppy work.
I got the game her so no cost, but still too expensive.
Trashcan here it comes

Reactions: Moist

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Still full of bugs, some of which got patched by fellow forum users last time. I took a quick look but couldn't be bothered. I will wait to see if anyone else fixes this buggy mess this time.

I missed a Laurel achievement that I think is bugged and I can't get the last Miranda one, which I think is threesome with Dan. I don't know if I screwed that one up last version by beating him.
How to get the last 3 from Laurel and from Miranda?

Cumbug

Apr 13, 2018
From the LEWD PC link

Google Chrome blocks downloads
Chrome automatically blocks harmful downloads that try to cause problems on your computer, like:

• Giving you viruses
  • Leaking your private data
  • Changing your browser and computer settings
  • Adding unwanted extensions or toolbars to your browser
Why the download was blocked
Your file download may have been blocked for one of two reasons:

• We think it might be a malicious, unwanted, or uncommon file.
    • Malicious: You tried downloading malware.
    • Unwanted: You tried downloading a deceptive piece of software. This program, disguised as a helpful download, may actually make unexpected changes to your computer.
    • Uncommon: You tried downloading an unfamiliar and potentially dangerous piece of software.
  • We've found that the website you tried to download the file from has been known to distribute malware.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Mmm... line 1733 says:

$ brenda_add_romance(5)

What should I have to modify/add/remove?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Well... this is the situation as of now:

- With Emily, up to bj since 150 aff/lust, never had the option to fuck her. During weekends, she and Brenda kiss in her room, but nothing more for weeks (day 150)
- With Alexandra, fucking her and confronted with pics, no other option (she keeps cheating)
- With Mary, fucking her at the office, apartment and night club
- Brenda: beach, she lost her bra, then she found it. Period. If I visit her at the coffe shop, either bj at the mall or just "thanks for being honest". Nothing more for weeks. During weekends, she and Emily kiss, no progress.
- Sam, I fucked her once around day 90. Never got the option again. During lunch+wine, she and Emily kiss & fondle, no progress for weeks.
- Laurel, I took the photo session with her several times (four at least naked), visiting her at home only allow me to give her 50$ She doesn't go anymore to the Ice cream shop.
- Miranda, I can fuck her at home and flower shop. Beach with Laurel only peek.
- Vanessa, fondle her breast like 10000 times, no progress at all.

So, given that, is there anything else to do in the game as of v. 0.31?

EDIT: oh, and I read it's possible to blackmail the Mayor to get nude beach... how?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well... this is the situation as of now:

- With Emily, up to bj since 150 aff/lust, never had the option to fuck her. During weekends, she and Brenda kiss in her room, but nothing more for weeks (day 150)
- With Alexandra, fucking her and confronted with pics, no other option (she keeps cheating)
- With Mary, fucking her at the office, apartment and night club
- Brenda: beach, she lost her bra, then she found it. Period. If I visit her at the coffe shop, either bj at the mall or just "thanks for being honest". Nothing more for weeks. During weekends, she and Emily kiss, no progress.
- Sam, I fucked her once around day 90. Never got the option again. During lunch+wine, she and Emily kiss & fondle, no progress for weeks.
- Laurel, I took the photo session with her several times (four at least naked), visiting her at home only allow me to give her 50$ She doesn't go anymore to the Ice cream shop.
- Miranda, I can fuck her at home and flower shop. Beach with Laurel only peek.
- Vanessa, fondle her breast like 10000 times, no progress at all.

So, given that, is there anything else to do in the game as of v. 0.31?

EDIT: oh, and I read it's possible to blackmail the Mayor to get nude beach... how?
Quick bits of answers: Check your achievements page, it will list things you might have missed.
Emily sounds like she is done for now.
Alexandra: i kept her around and she calls me Master and talking with her has led to some additional things.
Mary sounds like she is done for now.
Brenda: You need to stay up late and visit the graveyard. Multiple times.
Sam: I had the fuck scene the first time I went in her room this version then nothing new after.
Laurel: you might want to spend some time on your computer.
Miranda: there is a threesome with her husband but I don't know how to get it.
Vanessa: I think you have run out of things there as well.
Mayor: You feel really badly about how you are behaving and you need to talk to someone about it who might give you some tasks to feel better about yourself, or some clues about how to get the mayor to agree to the nude beach.

Reactions: satanete and Daveck

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Quick bits of answers: Check your achievements page, it will list things you might have missed.
Emily sounds like she is done for now.
Alexandra: i kept her around and she calls me Master and talking with her has led to some additional things.
Mary sounds like she is done for now.
Brenda: You need to stay up late and visit the graveyard. Multiple times.
Sam: I had the fuck scene the first time I went in her room this version then nothing new after.
Laurel: you might want to spend some time on your computer.
Miranda: there is a threesome with her husband but I don't know how to get it.
Vanessa: I think you have run out of things there as well.
Mayor: You feel really badly about how you are behaving and you need to talk to someone about it who might give you some tasks to feel better about yourself, or some clues about how to get the mayor to agree to the nude beach.
I have Sam listed as Kelly (if you're referring to MC's niece). In any event, I don't recall seeing a sex scene between her and MC. The closest you got was seeing her playing with herself after she vaped, but there was no sex scene that I'd ever saw between the two characters.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just can't seem to get trigger Sam sex scene.. ideas?
Nope, I just kept spanking her as opposed to doing drugs with her and when I loaded my last save from the last version, the first time I entered her room when she was there I caught her masturbating and decided she needed more punishment and fucked her. Never got an option to do it again.

ZeroLife

Nov 20, 2017
I'm having a bug when i talk to the wife after confronting her

Full traceback:
File "game/name_system.rpy", line 276, in script call
File "game/wife_house.rpy", line 96, in script
centered "Your [wife_title_lop]'s affinity has increased."
File "D:\Users\Ty Moore\Private!\3d style\GoodnightKiss-.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Ty Moore\Private!\3d style\GoodnightKiss-.31-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Ty Moore\Private!\3d style\GoodnightKiss-.31-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "D:\Users\Ty Moore\Private!\3d style\GoodnightKiss-.31-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\Users\Ty Moore\Private!\3d style\GoodnightKiss-.31-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'wife_title_lop'

I picked the option to punch dan.
In the file wife_house.rpy, in line 96 change wife_title_lop to wife_title_low and restart the game.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah
2.00 star(s) 22 Votes