Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Could this scene possibly be in the next update?

Hint: It's F and D going out on a dinner date for the first time. :D

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah, I remember seeing those scenes in the game, too! Just keep thinking.. "Koo.. Koo... my precious!" LMAO
You have one sick and twisted mind, mi amigo. :) Maybe we'll get an update where we can throw the Mother/Wife (still confusing, lol) into the fires of Mt. Doom.

I'm not 100% sure what "Koo koo" even is- getting a woman to moan, scream, cry, twitch, Hell- even purr- is an accomplishment, but if you can make her do bird calls- you must be some type of God. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You have one sick and twisted mind, mi amigo. :) Maybe we'll get an update where we can throw the Mother/Wife (still confusing, lol) into the fires of Mt. Doom.

I'm not 100% sure what "Koo koo" even is- getting a woman to moan, scream, cry, twitch, Hell- even purr- is an accomplishment, but if you can make her do bird calls- you must be some type of God. :)
Thank you! I'll take that as a complement. :)

Mt. Doom? Will we have to drink a cup of coffee in the evening in order to stay up late so we can go to, oh, hell.. let's make it interesting.. how about Micky D's afterwards? I'm mean, sacrificing somebody makes a person hungry (hangry?). lol

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you! I'll take that as a complement. :)

Mt. Doom? Will we have to drink a cup of coffee in the evening in order to stay up late so we can go to, oh, hell.. let's make it interesting.. how about Micky D's afterwards? I'm mean, sacrificing somebody makes a person hungry (hangry?). lol

You, sir, are one twisted li'l monkey! LOL

BitSypher

Sep 25, 2017
Wait, wut? :tf::WutFace:
In the preset, if you select "Super Chaste", Emily is your lodger and Alexandra is your "stepwife". According to Urban Dictionary, she is currently married to your ex-husband.

If you select Super Taboo, Emily is your "daughter" and Alexandra is your "mom". So if you get a threesome going...the grandma is doing the kinky with her granddaughter.

These are interesting choices.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
In the preset, if you select "Super Chaste", Emily is your lodger and Alexandra is your "stepwife". According to Urban Dictionary, she is currently married to your ex-husband.

If you select Super Taboo, Emily is your "daughter" and Alexandra is your "mom". So if you get a threesome going...the grandma is doing the kinky with her granddaughter.

These are interesting choices.
That's the first I've ever heard the term "step-wife". lol

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
That's the first I've ever heard the term "step-wife". lol

Y'know, I'm seriously considering starting a new game and naming the MC Saruman and the steproomate twice removed on the great uncle's side, Smeagol- that way in my head, I'll be thinking
"Sssssmmeagol wants's SSSarumans's rigid ssstaffs's in hers's tight little ssssnatchs's". :)

P.S. Koo koo

Addendum: That's one thing I never really understood with LOTR- Smeagol was a normal Hobbit who could speak regularly before finding the One Ring, so it not only made him invisible- it made him retarded? Lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Y'know, I'm seriously considering starting a new game and naming the MC Saruman and the steproomate twice removed on the great uncle's side, Smeagol- that way in my head, I'll be thinking
"Sssssmmeagol wants's SSSarumans's rigid ssstaffs's in hers's tight little ssssnatchs's". :)

P.S. Koo koo

Addendum: That's one thing I never really understood with LOTR- Smeagol was a normal Hobbit who could speak regularly before finding the One Ring, so it not only made him invisible- it made him retarded? Lol
Well, let's not leave out the neighbor from down the street's next door neighbor who has a cousin that knows a guy with a dog named "Cletus" and.. wait.. I have no fucking clue where I was going with this.. :p

It sounded good in my head just a moment ago. lol

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, let's not leave out the neighbor from down the street's next door neighbor who has a cousin that knows a guy with a dog named "Cletus" and.. wait.. I have no fucking clue where I was going with this.. :p

It sounded good in my head just a moment ago. lol
Cletus had relations with the MC's ex-stepgrandniece's girlfriends brother's aunt- who gave birth to the niece that lives in your spare bedroom? All of which explains why Brenda looks like a carp with pigtails... :) (Not really). Lol

Reactions: Sycho
2.00 star(s) 22 Votes