Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not gonna upload it.. "dinner_dau4.jpg" is corrupt.
Going to check to see if my other version has that image.

Reactions: Regardie

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
In the preset, if you select "Super Chaste", Emily is your lodger and Alexandra is your "stepwife". According to Urban Dictionary, she is currently married to your ex-husband.

If you select Super Taboo, Emily is your "daughter" and Alexandra is your "mom". So if you get a threesome going...the grandma is doing the kinky with her granddaughter.

These are interesting choices.
only the problem is that the game itself does not know who you are now she is your mom or your wife is sometimes referred to as your wife and sometimes as your mom so it is not really clear in the game what it is now :eek:penedeyewink:x'D

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm, still can't figure out the new scenes. I assume gamer girl it's just building up her affinity. Daughter has 5 new ????? though.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Aren't there supposed to be relationship presets in this? Whenever I start the game Emily is my Ward and I don't get any option to change that or any other relationship.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How to buy a Magic wand for your daughter, when the adult store dont have any?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I've been looking through the image folder. There's a scene where your daughter and Brenda are talking about something, and Brenda kisses the daughter. Does anyone know what you need to do to get the daughter to look the kiss and continue until Brenda is licking her pussy?

Does anyone know if theres a console command to change characters names?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
and how to take the doughter to the movies? she keeps saying she has nothing to wear...

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes