Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
How do you get the daughter to go on a date to the movies? The shopping thing has occurred several times.

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
check the inventory, you may already have one. i found i did, removed it, then went to the adult store and bam there it was for 80 bucks.
i do not know why i still had one when the only one i had i gave to laurel.
but i had to go to console and do, inventory_magic_wand=0 so it finally showed up.
my problem is, when the hell do you ever give it to her?!? it never comes up!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
How's this for a start? :)

"Stunning" wasn't quite the word I was looking for.. ;)

You, my friend, are a certifiable maniac and genius. :) The second one makes me want to nail her bedroom door shut now and just pretend the girl just to the right of her room is my step-neighbor-cousins-dog trainer's-Godchild's-guy behind you in the the Wendy's drive-thru's-niece. :)

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I was really frustrated because I've played so much and couldn't unlock some content, felt like I must have a bug that was stopping one quest chain and impacting a couple of others. Then I realized there was half a fucking city I hadn't known was there on the map. I always just clicked on the car to go to the city and assumed that was that.

I'm on day 135. :-|

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Incest/Presets restoration.

Installation:
Put in /game folder, replace old file.
This is true. Alternately, one can edit the 'censorship.rpy' file in the 'game' folder: change the 'True' to 'False' (No quotes, IS case-sensitive) the .rpyc will recompile and you have choices again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm playing on a pre review save and didn't even need a patch on the latest build, which tells me the relationship data as to who is what is saved in the save file, but now I'm curious about something. What do I use the aphrodisiac for? I bought some and can't figure out who it gets used on.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
i have changed cheats_enabled to 1 and on script.rpy but still there is no cheat box appear ..is there something i miss ? can someone help me ..thanks in advance cheats.PNG cheats1.PNG

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes