Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
While unzipping I got a file is corrupt so I cant play it. Ive been playing since the first and it sucks when this happens

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
While unzipping I got a file is corrupt so I cant play it. Ive been playing since the first and it sucks when this happens
You grabbed the version that had a bad image, v0.42. There is a v0.43 now that fixes that, or if you played the game before you can take that one image from your previous install.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
All right, have played through this a couple of times. I like the concept and the story, but there are some issues.

The Achievement system is just odd, apparently you can get the last achievement with a character without getting any of the others.

Perhaps a quest tab? To see where you need to go, so things are done in order?

The renders for wife sex scene are just weird, she turns completely gray. Granted they could be better, but skin tone is just wrong and is a turn off.

How is it you can have sex with Sam once, but then any other adult interaction is either spank or watch? Shouldn't that be repeatable?

If you have Sam making money, why not be able to watch?

If you go to the office after a few days and haven't talked to Alexandra, she's already acting guilty for sleeping with Dan and saying they haven't done anything since you and she talked. Which is interesting since you and she hadn't talked yet. Also on weekends at noon, she shows as being at home from City view, yet on the home view she shows as being out of house

There appears to be something missing weekday afternoons, make dinner for family and get an option, the only choice being Don't (have wine and pills of all types). (leads to clothed dinner with Em and Alex. Once you have wife and everyone nude at home, why are dinners still clothed aside from one with all three women.

The magic wand, if you give it to Laurel and then offer it to Emily when she questions things, there isn't an option to buy it at the adult store and it doesn't seem you can go back to fix that choice.

Vanessa, if you buy the small vibrator at the adult store it doesn't seem to be used or have an option to use it with her.

Find Friends App, any point?

Miranda, can see she is at the gym, but can't interact with her, only option is to leave.

Reactions: bobn

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
There's something kill my mood, the daughter face and her hair are really ugly, at least for me. But everything else is really good and interesting.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i had that before i did a fresh reinstall and new game..it didnt occur anymore
May be this had been reported yet.

When I try to tell Miranda about her husband, I get :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/miranda.rpy", line 81, in script
    if dan_photo==1:
  File "game/miranda.rpy", line 81, in <module>
    if dan_photo==1:
NameError: name 'dan_photo' is not defined

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Has the crash in the flower shop been fixed?

Has the relationship progress with Laurel been corrected?

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Howdy all, I am new here and I like the games so far, only thing is i need a little help finding an uncaught exception. I am by no means a programmer and don't know that much. I have found a few and figured what was wrong but this one has me stumped. This where I am now;
While running game code:
File "game/laurel.rpy", line 1184, in script
if location_miranda==location_dan and miranda_confront>0:
File "game/laurel.rpy", line 1184, in <module>
NameError: name 'location_miranda' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/laurel.rpy", line 1184, in script
File "C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\TEST FOLDER\GoodnightKiss-.43-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\TEST FOLDER\GoodnightKiss-.43-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\TEST FOLDER\GoodnightKiss-.43-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/laurel.rpy", line 1184, in <module>
NameError: name 'location_miranda' is not defined

I really appreciate any help and Thank You ahead of time.

Reactions: JDGOETZ2K15

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hahahaha! Every time I download an update for this game, all I see after in this thread (before I get to play it) is error reports! About 2-3 updates ago, I started 'waiting until the next update'... looks like I'll be 'waiting until the next update' again! :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so how to get wife caught on cheating her hubby?
talk to fluffy gal at her work..buy "something" from the big box store..investigate bedroom when wife isnt home..buy something off the dark web...i wont give specifics..its more fun you figure out what you need ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well cracked her tablet but hubby didn't take pics (even I have bought both cameras) and talking owner of flower shop about her hubby leads to renpy error.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well cracked her tablet but hubby didn't take pics (even I have bought both cameras) and talking owner of flower shop about her hubby leads to renpy error.
to avoid that error you have to restart with newest version basically

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
talk to fluffy gal at her work..buy "something" from the big box store..investigate bedroom when wife isnt home..buy something off the dark web...i wont give specifics..its more fun you figure out what you need ;)
YOU SIR ARE A LIFE SAVER <3 <3 <3

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes