Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
how nice. how did you manage it?
I've been talking to her when she's at work and giving her tips, which increases her flirtiness. She asked if I can talk her to the mall for some lingerie, which also increases it. During the evening, I buy a cup of coffee, so I can stay up late at night. After that I go to the graveyard (thats where Brenda goes for some reason). She tells me to drink this white bottle and she thinks I'm under her control. The last part is when she tells you to eat her pussy. If her flirtiness is high enough, you get 2 choices instead of one. You can either follow her instructions or fuck her.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Laurel's first achievement? I don't know why, but I got the other 8 and its been bugging me.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for the update! Can't seem to get the brenda x daughter and new daughter scene. As far as I know they only hang out in the room on Saturday afternoon, but the outfit in the new scenes are different than the one where they just talk and your daughter shies away according to the images folder.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Change log seems quite a bit behind
Any idea on updates and if bugs got fixed?
"Goodnight Kiss Changelog
Version .91
- Bug Fixes

Version .9
- New Adult scene with Emily
- New Adult scene with Emily and Brenda
- New voyeurism scene with Alexandra and Dan
- New voyeurism scene with Miranda and Dan
- Ending scenes introduced"

The change log doc. doesn't say anything about .92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fucked brenda few times in cemetary, too bad its so dark there.

haven't found any new scenes with any of femmes and video game store girl is as obnoxious as before (might have to drink x-code before meeting her).

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the update! Can't seem to get the brenda x daughter and new daughter scene. As far as I know they only hang out in the room on Saturday afternoon, but the outfit in the new scenes are different than the one where they just talk and your daughter shies away according to the images folder.
I'm not sure if this is the problem for you, but there is a bug in Brenda.rpy in the game folder. Line 656 should be:
$ random=renpy.random.randint(1,2)
not
$ random=renpy.random=randint(1,2)

Once this bug is fixed, at random you can get the brenda x daughter scene when Brenda comes to visit. %50 chance. If you get an error going into the room, you need this fix.
Laterz

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
i cannot give the magic wand to emily. the option cannot appear when y make a gift to her

Ibib

Aug 5, 2016
Only new thing i triggered was the scene with the camgirl (Dans D), after visiting library and talking to her, then visiting her home (Dans) on evening.

Anyone know how to trigger the last 3-4 of D?

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes