Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
Hmm, how does that happen? I can only take the picture and that is it. Then again I think something may be screwed with my game since I have most achievements but am missing a few random ones here and there.
you need to get strength to level 6 :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well got further in game, took pic (bought 2 cameras (and still hubby used smartphone to take a pic) even I'm sure I had bought it before) and banged cheated florist and some not that slim "girl" in nightclub and wife's secretary after barnight.

now problems are how to get wife back as wife not as mom and how to bang niece again (did it once but no idea how and it was weeks ago ingame time) and how to get more favors from daughter (if possible in current version).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for some reason when hubby bangs wifey's/mom's secretary in wc I get errors after hubby cums but not if he titfucks mary.

any tips how to advance with game shop girl (if possible)? hubby can kiss and touch her but groping is out of question and tips of how to get into d's friend's pants (if possible).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no walkthrough and normal grinding to get daughter to lust daddy more and in the mean time bang others.

Reactions: Seriosha

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
The tap key just outright refuses to appear on the dark web store....Anyone know how I can force it to either be in my inventory or to be in the store?

Ive caught wife cheating, took a pic, she confessed, I have the brass knuckles, ive told the guys wife, ive hacked the tablet, ive got info out of the secretary....not sure what else I can do

I also cant get to the 2nd mall event, the beach event, laurel no longer appears in the ice cream parlor.......ftg!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can get tap key from some guy in bar (although that guy appeared after I had bought it from darkweb).

I have same thing with Laurel, can't get into her apartment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you have to caught her when she's at motel.

funny thing is that even after exposing her she refuses to have sex at work and at home she acts normally and ofc still bangs dan.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Yeah, after she confesses that she's cheating on you she says in another convo that she hasn't done it since she told you, yet she goes to the motel all the time :coldsweat:

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
you have to caught her when she's at motel.

funny thing is that even after exposing her she refuses to have sex at work and at home she acts normally and ofc still bangs dan.
Thanx for the help you was right she still at the motel

Reactions: Seriosha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you get to sleep with Sam and Brenda
uncle fucked niece once (after being horny for days and she said that she had heard what daddy and daughter did together) but no exact idea how it actually happened and currently only watching her is option. brenda might not be fuckable in game yet.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
uncle fucked niece once (after being horny for days and she said that she had heard what daddy and daughter did together) but no exact idea how it actually happened and currently only watching her is option. brenda might not be fuckable in game yet.
Thanx

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Actually, I've fucked Brenda a couple of times already at the graveyard.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes