Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I've been looking through the image folder. There's a scene where your daughter and Brenda are talking about something, and Brenda kisses the daughter. Does anyone know what you need to do to get the daughter to look the kiss and continue until Brenda is licking her pussy?

Does anyone know if theres a console command to change characters names?
Talk to Brenda at work and talk to her about her best friend, not the lips icon.

Reactions: Zontany

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys how should i get dress for Sam and Emily?

also is there a incest patch for this game?

i get this error when i talk with Miranda about Dan

Nov 14, 2017
Where to buy/get dress for movie date with Emily, and for nightclub with sam/emily. Btw I have gone to mall with Emily multiple times fyi.

And I can't continue with Laurel's camshow at her home cuz of her mother takes me to parentbedroom first.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
go there in the morning if it did not work go there when her mother is at the shop

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Nope checked all 3 stores :/
check the inventory, you may already have one. i found i did, removed it, then went to the adult store and bam there it was for 80 bucks.
i do not know why i still had one when the only one i had i gave to laurel.
but i had to go to console and do, inventory_magic_wand=0 so it finally showed up.
my problem is, when the hell do you ever give it to her?!? it never comes up!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
check the inventory, you may already have one. i found i did, removed it, then went to the adult store and bam there it was for 80 bucks.
i do not know why i still had one when the only one i had i gave to laurel.
but i had to go to console and do, inventory_magic_wand=0 so it finally showed up.
my problem is, when the hell do you ever give it to her?!? it never comes up!
I think maybe you give it to her, when you watch her masturbate, there has been something added on to that, maybe its the dildo?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho
Well, a new one is out- my Preciousssssss. Can't wait to see what you come up with this go-round. Lol
Oh goodie! I can't wait to see what the little gremlin looks like today! :D

I wonder what she'd look like if you fed her after midnight.. lmao

Reactions: Safetydummy

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Played this a bunch last night. Found all the new achievements except the D Magic Wand which was mentioned in this thread. I was able to buy a small vibrator at the adult store once, but I thought that was for Vanessa. Had to buy something else before the choice came up and it never appeared again. Found 2 bathing suits for Vanessa at the mall as well but I already have nude beach so she goes Au Naturale(?) instead.

Also found a bunch of bugs, mostly typos in variables which I have fixed in my local copy and will share with the masses here. I am sure it is not comprehensive, and old bugs may still be in the code. Drop these in your game folder and run the game.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Incest/Presets restoration.

Installation:
Put in /game folder, replace old file.
I also found that you can use the RenPy save editor and change the names of the characters and their relationships to MC. I do not have a link to the editor, sorry.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes