Oct 25, 2017
that should be an dll error i have all dll files in the OP as an attachment try to put the the dll in the game folder(DLL).Please reply if sold or not.
I thought it already was there, as when I moved the DLL folder it just replaced the one in it. Didn't change anything. unless i'm supposed to move it into the save folder.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I thought it already was there, as when I moved the DLL folder it just replaced the one in it. Didn't change anything. unless i'm supposed to move it into the save folder.
Sometimes an antivirus programm will delete an dll file but it seems that it's not the case with you.... do you have location to Japan?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Your problem is most likely you arent in Japanese Unicode, which is why your error messages arent in Japanese but in weird symbols.

Switch your computer to Japanese Unicode and see if you still get those errors.
Google how to if you dont know :p

Oct 25, 2017
Your problem is most likely you arent in Japanese Unicode, which is why your error messages arent in Japanese but in weird symbols.

Switch your computer to Japanese Unicode and see if you still get those errors.
Google how to if you dont know :p
Thanks, I looked it up but little uneasy, will that affect my other programs or my computer in general? or just make it easier for my computer to read japanese stuff?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks, I looked it up but little uneasy, will that affect my other programs or my computer in general? or just make it easier for my computer to read japanese stuff?
Some programs that detect the settings like a few torrent clients and games like "Dust: An Elysian Tail" will display japanese text instead, but programs like this are a minority(also sometime you calendar needs to be set to japanese format for this to happen).

honestly there is nothing to worry about unless you really mess with things you shouldn't any issue that arises because of it can be fixed by going back to your original Unicode/Calendar setting

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Was trying to play this game again, but have been getting a issue: on the District chapter, You get Senna on the start, yet, she does not show at the H selection options, only Kunagi and Sanae are there. I don´t the need of enable her in the game, that´s some bug?If so, can be fixed?I tried to restart the chapter but does not help, Senna is still available on combat and to speak as normal.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
does anyone have the video patch for this? it was a fan made patch for the game that converted the opening animation and ending credits from a bunch of image files to a videos(cutting about 500mb of the games file size) I never got the patch but I do have a alpha version of the subtitle track for the op if any is interested

this is what I'm talking about and looking for

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017

this is what I'm talking about and looking for
Nope all links are dead until someone post a link for the fan patch forget about this patch!

My game is up to date except the fan patch(some loli catgirl)

Glorious_Showoff

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for answering, but are you 100% sure of this?Its been quite some time i played this game but i remember her in the Heroine room along the others.
Yes, once you finish the District chapter, Senna will show up as a heroine available to be H-ed, it's a great feeling.

Reactions: Silver1

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
it's a shame Senna and Kunagi are route splits XD

by the way the first heroine I five starred was Sanae

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes