maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does any1 know how to cheat the BP? I tried using Cheat Engine but it just kept resetting to 0 every time.....don't need any other cheats, just don't want to deal with the constant issues of running out.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
wiki says
It is possible to edit BP using cheat engine or art-money by editing BP before you gain or lose money. Examples of this would be before Gou gives you BP or before taking an additional lone or buying an item.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
I'm getting the same error, i have rechecked DLL files as well and running the game on Apploc
From the thread on Erogedownload: "You need to delete 大番長.ain, 大番長DA.ald and 大番長GA.ald. And then rename åÔ·.ain into 大番長.ain, åÔ·DA.ald into 大番長DA.ald and åÔ·GA.ald to 大番長GA.ald."

If you're still getting an error after doing that, then do this:

"In system.ini replace every 大番長 you see with an alphabet name (i.e. “daibanchou”). then rename all files that has 大番長 in it’s file name to the alphabet name (i.e. 大番長WA.ald to daibanchouWA.ald). then rename the game folder to the alphabet name as well. after that the game should work."

If you need more help, lmk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tarwion

ABDSingh

Jul 7, 2018
From the thread on Erogedownload: "You need to delete 大番長.ain, 大番長DA.ald and 大番長GA.ald. And then rename åÔ·.ain into 大番長.ain, åÔ·DA.ald into 大番長DA.ald and åÔ·GA.ald to 大番長GA.ald."

If you're still getting an error after doing that, then do this:

"In system.ini replace every 大番長 you see with an alphabet name (i.e. “daibanchou”). then rename all files that has 大番長 in it’s file name to the alphabet name (i.e. 大番長WA.ald to daibanchouWA.ald). then rename the game folder to the alphabet name as well. after that the game should work."

If you need more help, lmk.
Thanks for trying to help but i think the one they talking about is the unpatched version since there is no file named "åÔ·DA.ald, åÔ·.ain or åÔ·GA.ald ".Also in system file none od the characters are in Japanese.

Thnaks again for trying, I will head to erogegame forum to see what can be salvaged from it.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
>.< insufficent bp to do anything, so lose after just a few turns after conquering the school stage x.x even tried using cheat engine to give myself 500 bp and it says I don't have enough :(

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
>.< insufficent bp to do anything, so lose after just a few turns after conquering the school stage x.x even tried using cheat engine to give myself 500 bp and it says I don't have enough :(
if you edit BP at the wrong time your BP will become 0

Reactions: Kohryu

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was told there were traps. These are not traps.
That's what you get for not checking out a game before you play it.

If someone told you the game had traps, they haven't played it. If you are going by the tags, there is 1 trap but it's reverse, girl dressed as a boy.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
That's what you get for not checking out a game before you play it.

If someone told you the game had traps, they haven't played it. If you are going by the tags, there is 1 trap but it's reverse, girl dressed as a boy.
I went by the tags. I should've known it was too good to be true, but in my quest for good, quality traps, I gotta try everything.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Will this run acceptably in locale emulator or should i be switching to Japanese region to play this? oh and is the translation pre-applied?

Thanks in advance

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Will this run acceptably in locale emulator or should i be switching to Japanese region to play this? oh and is the translation pre-applied?

Thanks in advance
I have always my location set to japanese so i don't know but you can try it with the emulator.....
F95 host only english langues/text titles if you don't see a translation patch then it is already translated
For Japanese titles look always in the "installation" to find out if a langues patch needs to be applied.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I have always my location set to japanese so i don't know but you can try it with the emulator.....
F95 host only english langues/text titles if you don't see a translation patch then it is already translated
For Japanese titles look always in the "installation" to find out if a langues patch needs to be applied.
Thanks re the language, having trouble in Locale Emulator so i'll try in Japanese Unicode.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes