kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
yeah i did. i also have my computer set to locale japen. i only have ddl folder save folder a game folder am i missing anything

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
my game starts showing a blonde female loading icon and than just goes black screen and doesn't move before that i get datafile.dll japanese writing .ald more japanese writing

Nov 23, 2017
Game wouldn't start for me at first until I renamed several of the files as someone previously suggested and made the same changes in the ini file. Game started just fine after that. Now the problem is that I cannot save. Whenever I get to the save screen and click on any of the spots to save the game just makes its error noise and doesn't save. Doesn't throw an error, just acts like that's something I can't do. Any ideas?

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
it works i got a new computer because mine broke and it works now.
there was a game like this with school setting and you fought against other schools and the loser became slaves doe anyone have and link to that game on this site i forgot the name.
anyone know where i can find a save editor for this game.
does anyone have the other dai sereies games and care to google translate them for anyone who wants to play them and understand a bit of it.

Reactions: bllahbllub

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
it works i got a new computer because mine broke and it works now.
there was a game like this with school setting and you fought against other schools and the loser became slaves doe anyone have and link to that game on this site i forgot the name
could you please edit your extra 2 posts into the first?

Alan Richmon

Apr 15, 2018
I proved the solution of epidérmico but the same two messages continue show me. The only as the messages isn't in japanese unless aleatory signs

From the thread on Erogedownload: "You need to delete 大番長.ain, 大番長DA.ald and 大番長GA.ald. And then rename åÔ·.ain into 大番長.ain, åÔ·DA.ald into 大番長DA.ald and åÔ·GA.ald to 大番長GA.ald."

If you're still getting an error after doing that, then do this:

"In system.ini replace every 大番長 you see with an alphabet name (i.e. “daibanchou”). then rename all files that has 大番長 in it’s file name to the alphabet name (i.e. 大番長WA.ald to daibanchouWA.ald). then rename the game folder to the alphabet name as well. after that the game should work."

If you need more help, lmk.

PD: Sorry, english isn't mi native language. I can read and understand but write is other topic.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes