1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Such a great game, spent so many hours on it and still play from time to time when I remind it. Maybe I will again.

The only con I have is not having an option with more days to be able to get more heroines stars. On Sengoku Rance you can only get 30 commanders, here you can only get 100 turns. Feels bad man.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
I just started playing sengoku rance last friday, currently on turn 71 lol Was wondering another good one but I dont like my art censored rip

Cybercrisis337

Dec 31, 2017
ok hi there I had just downloaded the game but for some reason the game wont run on my system all the while i can get eiyu senki to work just fine but when i try to run yours all i get is two what looks like error code windows that i can't even understand because i don't really speak japanese all i can read is the titel and it is a 24vnm error cade and before you type anything yes i check no none of my anti virus grabed any of the files so thats not it and yes malware bytes is on here and no not there either. so can you give me a hand or i don't know please do a full translation so i can actually read what the system is saying? also as a side note i am about to download an emulator to see if that will help.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
The game worked on my last pc. recently downloaded it on my new one and while it does work the dialogue wont show except for soundeffect dialogue like door slams.. Anyone knows whats going wrong? help please

Edit: nevermind, rebooting the pc and trying again fixed it.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game continues not to have the fame it should have. Sure Rance is Rance, but this game is by no means inferior.

Reactions: Stijn

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
I can´t get it to run. Shows two error messages that aren´t even japanese signs but gibberish. I tried every single thing suggested here except for the rename because in my System40.ini I can´t even make out what I am supposed to change because the whole file is just a gibbered mess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone maybe post the contents of how the ini should look like or how to extract it to get the ini right? I tried Winrar while having my locale set to japanese and alse 7.zip with Localemu. Neither helped. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
Could someone maybe post the contents of how the ini should look like or how to extract it to get the ini right? I tried Winrar while having my locale set to japanese and alse 7.zip with Localemu. Neither helped. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Try with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then rename the files in the game folder:
Untitled.jpg

and you should be able to play it without changing system locale.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Thanks, that got the game to run.
Another question though: Is it normal that when you increase the resolution the window get´s bigger but the game itself stays in a small window on the upper right while the rest is just black? How do you change that?
Edit: NVM, going fullscreen with Alt+Enter seems to work, guess the game itself just isn´t higher resolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo
Jun 4, 2019
I managed to get the game to work after editing the .ini file and changing the filenames, but like many in this thread the problem now is I can't save games. Has any solution to this been found this past year?

EDIT: Solved it! Had to unmark the game folder that was in "read-only" mode. Thanks to superelmo for the tip! Leaving this here in case someone else is as dumb as me.

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo

KillerDxD

Dec 2, 2017
Hey guys, I've been getting this error constantly when the Holy Flame's God stops at Yoko Hama, anyone know how to fix it?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm thinking of diving into this game, but it seems like there is a whole lot of missable characters and obscure trigger events to complete their events.

I don't mind referring to the wiki every now and then to get a general sense of the gameplay and route choices, but how does the game play when you go at it blind?

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
I found it fun, but I had also been playing plenty of AliceSoft games back then so I had an idea of what to expect.

cleostar

Sep 13, 2018
can anyone links any other Alicesoft games in this forum? They're truly a dedicated developers besides Illusion, love it.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes