lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
the big bang age one is almost complete translated once you open it

note editing BP(money) takes precise timing or your BP will be set to 0, also two or three events require you to have less then 100 BP

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Still not 100%.....
I know I can´t see it if it is the complete Game. The translation was by 35% and they stoped becaused it was to much l*** content when I remember correct.

So when it is really a complete translation on steam it is hope.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I know I can´t see it if it is the complete Game. The translation was by 35% and they stoped becaused it was to much l*** content when I remember correct.

So when it is really a complete translation on steam it is hope.
it's a Hearts of Iron IV mod.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
it's a Hearts of Iron IV mod.
Ok then maybe you can improve with this mod a little bit the Game. I played it long time ago so the name says nothing for me.

I see no translation group at the moment and I wrote before the normal translation group stoped/cancelt it because they think the game have to much l*** content (and this is years ago).

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I see no translation group at the moment and I wrote before the normal translation group stoped/cancelt it because they think the game have to much l*** content (and this is years ago).
Not quite the translation completely stopped because Mangagamer got the license. Sadly Mangagamer pretty much abandoned it but still holds the license.

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Not quite the translation completely stopped because Mangagamer got the license. Sadly Mangagamer pretty much abandoned it but still holds the license.
This was not the information they gave after stoping. I said it before it was the "l***" content.

toorahdor

Jan 11, 2020
this might be 2 years old but at the end of the the first chapter after i beat the boxing guy i keep getting a auto game over the bad guy breaks in, in a scene right after the fight and i get a game over anyone know how to stop that

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
this might be 2 years old but at the end of the the first chapter after i beat the boxing guy i keep getting a auto game over the bad guy breaks in, in a scene right after the fight and i get a game over anyone know how to stop that
if a story vital character like one of the six heroines(at this point just Sanae & Kunagi), Gou or Rouga die it's game over. there are also 25 day time limits on chapter 1 & 2 and a 100 day time limit on chapter 3.

jkajajJznna

Nov 2, 2018
You can. You just need to play until the prologue is over and then you will be put into a menu where you can save or load files. This game is a bit different from the others since you can only do so at the end of each turn.
yes i know. but when i click on im still cant save

jkajajJznna

Nov 2, 2018
Have you tried downloading from another server? maybe the files got corrupted. Some of the games I have downloaded faced this problem but after I downloaded them again they started to work.
yes i try all server....but it still error
i download from another site too
i only can play without save......

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes