1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Incredibly hard that's ridiculous. Sengoku rance was as easy as possible for me, same with eiyuu senki, same with venus blood. I finished all of them in every difficulty, (beside sengoku rance since there is just too much playthrough to finish it.)
But this game?! It's just ridiculously hard, like what the hell ? First of all, i got a game over in the prologue (yeah when you have to fight yamazaki) because i took too much turn. There is this system of stamina wich is really a pain in the ass (Where in rance sengoku it replenished every turn AUTO you have to remove your unit from the map if you want them to replenish).
I have like 4/5 unit who really can fight, beside them every unit suck like hell (if you don't take their passive into account). I deleted the game when i was in the world conquest stage, character leave me with no reason, i get attacked from everywhere, they tell me to attack yoma but i can't and am forced to attack dream island. Well whatever this game a real pain, and the CG are honestly disappointing ! "Yeah but the game's old" so ? Rance's old too but got incredible CG, done with me, if you liked rance sengoku believe me when i say "it's not the same at all don't fall into this trap". And if you try anyway, i hope you enjoy yourself, even if i couldn't !
Personally, while the learning curve is definitely hard without an walkthrough, after you get the hang of it it's pretty easy and fun to play. Maybe not to clear characters, but to finish the story it is. I still played it yesterday.

I like challenges, and I'm fine on how the game is, however I would also like an option to have a more "chill pace" gameplay. You have difficulty options, but instead of making the game easier, it makes EVEN HARDER. I really hope AliceSoft makes a remake of this like they are doing with Rance Series. There are some options that could be improved, or even heroines with few scenes. Not to mention the options of being forced to pick x or y character (or even none) and not being able to grab both. Specially if the characters are fun it always gives me a sour taste. If they remake the game and it's a decent price I'll definitely buy it.

supernap

May 26, 2017
It's a good game to play. I wish they would also translate Daiteikoku and
Daiakuji.
there is at least a partial (all the menus skills and stuff, and most of the japanification and dotsuku storyline) translation for Teitoku, but sadly not a single word translated (save for the OVA series) for Akuji

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
there is at least a partial (all the menus skills and stuff, and most of the japanification and dotsuku storyline) translation for Teitoku, but sadly not a single word translated (save for the OVA series) for Akuji
in Daiteikoku's case everyone stopped cause Mangagamer bought the rights to the game and later announced that they worn't going to translate it

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
In case anyone wants the save data. For full gallery is the save file with G.
Serious question here, please don't beat me up for pulling this out of the grave. I'm wondering which of your saves would be best to use to as quickly as possible enter the extra mode.

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
Nevermind i found it, if you just want to play the extra mode from flame's save its save 16, copy both of those to your directory. The resaon i wanted to do this is i'm not sure what character checks my original game is using and i kind of just want to skip to that stage of the game before finishing it the first time around.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to change the resolution of the game? I only managed to enlarge the window but the game itself is still small

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes