MiaHanoka

Jul 31, 2019
well DLed the game and can get through all the opening stuff only to do some light substance stuff (visit library, place units for invasion, yada yada) then go into the battle and find that when I issue an attack the game will lock up right after the attack/counter attack.

Reactions: Hakkira

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
This might sound strange but have you tried restarting your PC? I remember hearing about a similar issue and a simple reboot fixed it. edit .

Reactions: MiaHanoka

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
it could also be that you dont have a good enough processor i had issues because i used a cheep hp laptop now i have a 800$acer and it works fine

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Yeah I cannot save aswell.

Here is what I have found from the readme :

"Known Patch Issues:

Not completely compatable with saved games from previous versions
--Omit ‘å”Ô’·DA.ald in installation to maintain compatability
--Many names are saved in the saved game files and will not be updated. Begin a new game for the changes to take effect "

So if someone have a compatible file I would be glad to try it, maybe his name is : 大番長DA.ald, like mine... Anyway, thanks if you have time to help. :)

To be sure (and make things less tedious) if you can provide the "SaveData" folder and "System40.ini", maybe there is some modification here who resolved the problem... That's just in case.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
"Known Patch Issues:

Not completely compatable with saved games from previous versions
--Omit ‘å”Ô’·DA.ald in installation to maintain compatability
--Many names are saved in the saved game files and will not be updated. Begin a new game for the changes to take effect "
that refers to saves from the previous versions of the patch it has nothing to do being able to save

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Well tbh I cannot be 100% sure it's not related, if the game didn't get updated properly just to maintain compatibility with old savegame for example it's maybe the "why" of the save bug. Maybe I'm wrong indeed, but as there is no fix I am aware about that point : it's the best path I have found to try to resolve it.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Well tbh I cannot be 100% sure it's not related, if the game didn't get updated properly just to maintain compatibility with old savegame for example it's maybe the "why" of the save bug. Maybe I'm wrong indeed, but as there is no fix I am aware about that point : it's the best path I have found to try to resolve it.
I can honestly say that's not the issue, the issue in the readme had to do with some characters having their names slightly change form the previous version of the patch(well that's what Aroduc said at the time)

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
This game is kinda sht for one action per turn you get countered among every part plus aiming the girl you want will always result in lay hand by other dude, you got very less thing to do.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This game is kinda sht for one action per turn you get countered among every part plus aiming the girl you want will always result in lay hand by other dude, you got very less thing to do.
This is a game of strategy in turns, its not just about hentai, you are fighting a war in there, also the only, among all the other girls you have available in the story, girl you will lose is one of the main heroines, i agree it kinda sucks but that´s how the game is, and they are not just taken by another guy, they die and are lost forever.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Huh?

It's a strategy game, if you are losing that means your strategy is terrible.

The only girl I lost is one through the story but that wasn't to another guy.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
dose anyone know what the chances are for daiteikoku (Big Bang Empire) getting a full translation?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes