• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
All of the renders are now coded in. 3 new characters also added.

Still on the to do list is this before release:

1) Add dialogue / proofread (me)
2) Add a small number of menus re arrange a couple of renders probably (possibly a variable) (me)
3) Photoshop (probably mostly sin, but I may touch up some myself)
4) I put in a render order for 4 maybe 5 more renders to one of the scenes out. (sin)
5) 1 more animation need to go in there. (sin)
6) Add the 5 more renders and 1 more animation and their fitting dialogue super easy(me)
7) Test for bugs real quick (me and sin both do this)

The amount of work left is small for this update. After we get all that done it's release time for patreon we patreon people will let us know if there are any bugs they find and if we find them we fix them, and we toss it in here a little bit after that assuming no leaks yet.

TL;DR coming soon

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Got about 75% of the writing done for what was left, and been doing a heavy amount of photoshop work before continuing the writing. Sins working on photoshopping the other half of the images, and still gotta make a few more renders & 1 animation. I have photoshopped about 15 out of 125 total images for the chunk I'm working on. The part sin is working on has 100 images to edit. Once I get these cleaned up going to hand them over to sin with the script to add a 2nd layer of photoshop on a small number of them. So... workin on it it'll be done soon.

A little bit of before / after in a small gif to show what one looks like before photoshop starts and after sometimes hehe.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Writing is almost done. It's like 90% done and will be done tonight & proofread it tomorrow morning. The main thing left for us to do is adding some special effects. Such as smoke coming off cigarettes & glow eyes for those infected by Coomer-19. Plus sin has to make like 5 more renders... Well photoshop wasn't gonna fix those ones sadly. (a segment of someones skin didn't have a texture on it. we both tried a little bit of photoshop magic on it, but it was looking a bit too uncanny valley so redo.)

Patreon will get it about a week before here assuming no leak.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Tbh im more excited on the upcoming MST, i dont play ANY Fem Protag games. Is there a release date yet for MST?
Sometimes after our next release of Damaged Goods. We don't give exact release dates unless it's very close to that finish line as we don't want to paint our self into a corner with the choice of releasing something that isn't ready or breaking our word on a release date.

It's going to take longer than a month to be ready for a first release as currently 0 renders are made, as I have not completed the form yet and sent it to Sin, but we do have some of the set made, and the 2 female leads are made, and the man as well who does not have a face in MST. I have a loose outline written up and some character bios on how I want to dress and behave. We don't have a GUI made, we may borrow a little bit of that from DG or maybe make a new one. Once I put in the render order I gotta sit and wait for however long it takes sin to get them done.

It's not a race it's a marathon. It's far too early to judge how long it's going to be.

What I can tell you though is it's next on our to do list after our approaching Damaged Goods update hits the market, and we tend not sit with our thumbs up our asses jerking each other off. We get things done in timely manner, and of good quality.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
All renders and animations are finished and polished. So that you also get your fun.

Yih is still doing the rest of the writing and changing things here and there that he doesn't like in the renders.
But these are only small changes.

Then we go into testing and publishing. :cool:

Have a nice day

XoXo
SinAppeal

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
"
- To do - Add dialogue / proofread (me)
- Got about 75% of the writing done
- Writing is almost done. It's like 90% done
- It's not a race, it's a marathon
- All renders and animations are finished and polished
"

My procrastination spirit is so offended right now.
y-u-no-writing-meme.jpg :HideThePain:
I should start working on my game too... Fuck!

But first, I'll try DG. Looks interesting and I like female protag. :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The writing is done, and being proofread.
Most of the Photoshop is done, but there is still a little bit more left to do.
I put in a small order for a handful more renders (probably 4 or 5 more renders) to have a menu at the very end of the update which sin will have ready in the morning. It will be released on patreon early after we are done checking for bugs and get that last little bit in there.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I just completed the script for day 2 part 2, and all the photoshops are done. Archiving and uploading it. Passing this copy over to sin for him to play and then get feedback, and see if there are any bugs. (He will make distributions / compress / double check for errors)

Went light on code of this version all things will be functional in this version, but in the next version will need to start over from day 2 start point as I will add variables starting from day 2. The next update will be way more reliant on using variables than this version was as it wasn't really relying on them, but the coming scenes are highly dependent on them.

Going to probably code something up so when you start on day 2 you can pick how you picked choices on day 1. Since I don't have that implemented yet, and the variables are not of significance yet it wasn't important.

2 New Scenes are added in this version.

Scene 1 = Lesbian Dream scene back at start of day 2.
Scene 2 = Meeting up with Kelly, and meeting some new characters

Probably tonight some time the Patreon people will have it. And in a week or so will leak it here if not yet leaked.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Testing it out to see if / when it leaks or not.

(I played it through again and noticed some minor typos. I'll probably fix that before everyone gets the release. Gonna polish it up a little bit more before everyone gets it.)

Currently Diamond / Platinum $25 / $15 Patreon has it.

Gold $10 patrons gets it on 13th

Silver $5 patrons get it on the 17th

On the 24th bronze $1 patrons & everyone else too gets it free.

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
I just came across this game and played through for first time. I'm very intrigued. It's rare I'd have the opportunity to corrupt a female protag that is wicked smart (usually the females are too bimboish). I love playing with female protag, and Rose is very sexy in her own way. I'm not into lesbian nor all the demon/monster stuff, so I'm taking a wait-and-see approach before going all in; I'm hoping Rose becomes compromised by devious men in her life and she gives up that sexy body of hers to them. I'm sure she will put a up a fight though!

Overall, it's clear there's been a lot of effort into this game and it shows. Great job... looking forward to seeing where this goes. It has a chance to be epic!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I finished proofreading Day2 Part 2 making some minor improvments. I sent Sin a copy of the fixed script to replace it is just a minor fix as it was mostly well written already, but now he must upload new versions all over again.

Now my writing efforts move forward to our first release of My Sweet Temptation with that being my focus for a little while.

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
I like the idea of this story, definitely considering supporting it, but I'd like to see a bit more of where it's going.

I hope the dom path will allow Rose to dominate some of her students. Some other things like bringing students home for her husband, leading to potential impregnation scenes will probably have to stay in my imagination...

Reactions: Grelk and yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like the idea of this story, definitely considering supporting it, but I'd like to see a bit more of where it's going.

I hope the dom path will allow Rose to dominate some of her students. Some other things like bringing students home for her husband, leading to potential impregnation scenes will probably have to stay in my imagination...
Rose is definitely going to Domme some students.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes