yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
My question is, can you fully play this game lesbian?
All heterosexual content is avoidable.
All lesbian content is avoidable.
All transgender content is avoidable.
All forms of sexual content are avoidable.

So, you can go full lesbian, full straight, bisexual, or maybe just curious about the t-girl. Multiple playthroughs are needed to get to all content.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
There are comedic points in the story, but it's more than a comedy. I'll explain what I was shooting for.

The death of Saphire's father is not meant to be comedic. It is more so meant to be dramatic, and tragic, perhaps ironic. If someone finds it comedic it's likely feeling like dark comedy. We tried to play that part serious though.

The skunk running around the lab before that is meant to maybe be a little bit of slapstick humor / action comedy. Then rose picking the skunk up, and walking it out of there is meant to feel more like an "aww" feels moment. She did something good that she is proud of and freed a captive animal.

Other parts of the writing are meant to be taken in different ways depending on the views of the person playing the game. So this will ultimately culminate in various camps.

Some players are meant to think: "Rose is a hero." What why? She has strong beliefs I can respect, and is willing to do whatever it takes to make things right in the world. She is brave, and even generous helping the homeless family. She had a hard time growing up as an orphan in foster care, and is being the best person she can be trying to make the world a better place. She is in full control.

Some players are meant to think: "Rose is a villain." What why? She has strong beliefs I can not respect, and is willing to do whatever it takes to push those beliefs. She is not so brave more so foolhardy. Her rash decisions have cost a man his life. So what if she helped that homeless family. She didn't actually earn that money herself, and had everything handed to her. She is out of control.

Others will view her as both hero & villian, and others as neither, and some just a pair of walking tits that just needs to shutup and suck a dick already.

She is a very complex character that isn't anywhere near fully developed yet in spite of how much development has already gone into her which is a ton. That's just one character too. Others have their own complexities.
Sure, but that wasn't my criticism. If Rose is a complicated, all the better. Just in the name of honesty, I don't think you are succeeding in that at the moment partially because of how tonally it is all over the place. I mean, he dies as a result of a slapstick sequence, at which point it is difficult to give it a dramatic. What then makes it even more challenging is that the scene after another bizarre tonal shift about how she can't see buildings around her... despite being completely fine driving? It all has this surreal feeling to it, which would again be fine as that is a tone, but then tries in the middle of it be real. Which makes it difficult to take it seriously as the game doesn't feel like it takes anything that happens seriously.

This also connects the lesbian criticism as I couldn't figure out what the hell that was as she makes that statement and then kind of nothing. You could argue that it will be an issue later on, but not only did it come out of nowhere as an option in that particular scene, it's kind of bizarre that no one, Rose included, expresses any thoughts on what it means for the wedding in the scenes after.

By the way, none of this is meant to argue you should write your game differently or I don't respect your aspirations. It is your game and if you feel it is working in its current format and this is just nitpicking, can't claim you should change anything. This is just me trying to explain why it doesn't work for me at the moment. However, it's not like there is something forcing me to play it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Very good game - weird, yes - but very enjoyable!
Never change, in this case weird works very well. Almost schizophrenic in places! I like it! Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yihman1

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Played this yesterday for the first time NGL (Not gonna lie) Rose is quite hot and is like wife material sorry Mark she's mine. Can't wait to see more with her.

• Red Heart

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Sure, but that wasn't my criticism. If Rose is a complicated, all the better. Just in the name of honesty, I don't think you are succeeding in that at the moment partially because of how tonally it is all over the place. I mean, he dies as a result of a slapstick sequence, at which point it is difficult to give it a dramatic. What then makes it even more challenging is that the scene after another bizarre tonal shift about how she can't see buildings around her... despite being completely fine driving? It all has this surreal feeling to it, which would again be fine as that is a tone, but then tries in the middle of it be real. Which makes it difficult to take it seriously as the game doesn't feel like it takes anything that happens seriously.

This also connects the lesbian criticism as I couldn't figure out what the hell that was as she makes that statement and then kind of nothing. You could argue that it will be an issue later on, but not only did it come out of nowhere as an option in that particular scene, it's kind of bizarre that no one, Rose included, expresses any thoughts on what it means for the wedding in the scenes after.

By the way, none of this is meant to argue you should write your game differently or I don't respect your aspirations. It is your game and if you feel it is working in its current format and this is just nitpicking, can't claim you should change anything. This is just me trying to explain why it doesn't work for me at the moment. However, it's not like there is something forcing me to play it.
There needs to be some level of suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy any work of fiction. You are 100% correct that a person having some hallucinations should not be behind the wheel of an automobile. However, in her defense. It's late at night, and low traffic. What is she supposed to do just pull over at the side of the road and sleep in the car? Maybe, but she was just acting a bit reckless moments before breaking into some place.

Sometimes renders do not come out as I pictured they would in my mind when sin is done rendering them. He does a good job most of the time, but I did notice the lack of proper backgrounds in many of the images rendered. Missing homes, cloudy fog in place of a street, some sort of empty voids.

At points the writing must adapt to fit the renders available on hand. For instance at one point Rose was eating cereal with a fork instead of a spoon. I just made her more "quirky" here.

Other times such as when renders had Mark & Rose on a motorcycle together photoshop must do the trick to remove the background and put in an alternate one. To give the appearance of motion and going some place. Tossing some random brick wall in the background on the ride someplace.

Spent a lot of time in photoshop to remove a man named "Smith" having his name on the door to Rose's office.

At some points the level of error reaches a greater point that can not be fixed with a simple photoshop job. Too many pictures from too many angles requiring too much Photoshop work to possibly do.

Sin sent me "Pre Renders" to look at and got my approval. Pre renders often times only really show the main foreground characters and what they are doing. So if there is a building, some trees, or hedges, or anything out of focus in the background that won't be a part of a pre render and I'll just assume for a background to be there.

When the renders came in... Well... We had some technical difficulties.

So, I go to Sin and I'm like. It looks like these are our options:

1) Try in vane to photoshop background into all of these various images.
2) Try to incorporate the missing background as a part of the story.
3) Re render adding background, or reposition the camera to not show missing backgrounds.

Option 1 = Impossibly hard task and don't feel like trying it no thanks

Option 2 = Gonna get some flack, but keep on flying straight ahead to get through it as fast as possible. We will do better next time. If we get a massive amount of complaints we can always go back and re render.

Option 3 = This will cost more time, and money. Dozens of renders must be replaced if we are to fix all that.

I told sin flat out: "Option 1 is out it's just too hard. I'm gonna leave it on you if you want us to do option 2 or option 3. Your call. If you go with option 2 then I'll do my best to make the writing try to fit it as good as possible."

So Sin was put in a spot where he had to choose: Major time sacrifice for minor quality boost? yes/no? sin said no

He went with option 2... Even so there were some renders we were forced to re render. The homeless man's penis had no texture at all. Those 5 needed to be redone.

If Sin ever makes a decision to re render those I will change the writing to fit that properly.

In a perfect world every render would come out magnificent, and just what is needed. That's only true like 95+% of the time though. Sometimes there are problems, and we gotta make decisisons on what sacrifices to make.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Mark is not his mother Karen. He has a completely different personality from what a cuck would be. It was very hurtful to him when his ex girlfriend Natasha fucked the football team. It would go against his perosnality to make him a cuck. Maybe he doesn't really trust any woman after that... That's why he is much more of a possible cheater. At least when it comes to "Other guys". Rose may be able to cuck him with other girls at some point especially if she is mad at him and wants payback. She may even be able to set him back up with Natasha and ditch him, or maybe have a 3some with her at some point.
Well,that's even one more reason to be make it cuckold....he finally decide to trust again to some girl and felt in love with her,planning their wedding (after all they are planning to be marryed - there was already a choice for Rose to decide who will be her Maid of Honor) but he never think that she could cheat on him and hurt his feelings,broking his heart like his ex-girlfriend alredy did that to him! And except that,looks like he can cheat on Rose with his ex-girlfriend Natasha which you already say,broke his heart already and he is planning wedding....but Rose can't cheat on him with someone else except if she didn't find that her boyfriend to who she plan to marry,already cheat on her(like when she find his laptop open and see the message from Natasha where you need to choose what it's gone a be and then going back to bad she called him a traitor and that's the wedding is off but he don't need to know it yet).....that's very disappointing! I don't think i will be interested to play it more if there is no option for Rose to make his boyfriend cuckold and she to be turned into a slut/whore - and it was looking just like a good potential new game.....so disappointing!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A number of people have mentioned the word "Weird" to describe the game. When it comes to weird it's generally a good thing if it's not hurting anyone. Some may have meant it as a compliment where others may have meant it as an insult. It's weird not to be weird, and not the good kind of weird.

All the folks that are using the word weird need to bump that vocabulary up, and try using other less ambiguous words. I'll help you guys out. Here are some alternate words that can be used to mix it up a bit:

Different, Unique, Original, Rare, Offbeat, Remarkable, Unusual, Atypical, Oddball, Extraordinary, Outlandish, Eccentric, Whimsical, Peculiar, , Odd, Strange, Far-out, Ludicrous, Nonsensical, Silly, Awesome, Shocking, Wonderful, New, Special, Memorable, Surprising, Unorthodox, Unequal, Unheard-of, Unprecedented, Unpredictable, Unconventional, Uncommon, Random, Distinct, Divergent, Unlike, Dissimilar, Differing, Supernatural, Bewildering, Perplexing, Complicated, Fresh, Fancy, Fun, Freaky, Exclusive, One of a kind, Suspenseful, Incredible, Scandalous, Fabulous, Amusing, Entertaining...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Now I played through the current version and I'm sorry to say this but your game wasnt for me, I don't know what bother me but usually I'm excited about FemMc games but this one I just didn’t get "inside" the game.

And this was the final nail in the coffin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Greetings from IRL hunter.

But anyway: From the bottom of my heart I wish you yihman1 SinAppeal best luck with the game!
P.S: I want repeat my self but yours walkthrough was one of the best what I ever seen these games (y)

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
There needs to be some level of suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy any work of fiction. You are 100% correct that a person having some hallucinations should not be behind the wheel of an automobile. However, in her defense. It's late at night, and low traffic. What is she supposed to do just pull over at the side of the road and sleep in the car? Maybe, but she was just acting a bit reckless moments before breaking into some place.

Sometimes renders do not come out as I pictured they would in my mind when sin is done rendering them. He does a good job most of the time, but I did notice the lack of proper backgrounds in many of the images rendered. Missing homes, cloudy fog in place of a street, some sort of empty voids.

At points the writing must adapt to fit the renders available on hand. For instance at one point Rose was eating cereal with a fork instead of a spoon. I just made her more "quirky" here.

Other times such as when renders had Mark & Rose on a motorcycle together photoshop must do the trick to remove the background and put in an alternate one. To give the appearance of motion and going some place. Tossing some random brick wall in the background on the ride someplace.

Spent a lot of time in photoshop to remove a man named "Smith" having his name on the door to Rose's office.

At some points the level of error reaches a greater point that can not be fixed with a simple photoshop job. Too many pictures from too many angles requiring too much Photoshop work to possibly do.

Sin sent me "Pre Renders" to look at and got my approval. Pre renders often times only really show the main foreground characters and what they are doing. So if there is a building, some trees, or hedges, or anything out of focus in the background that won't be a part of a pre render and I'll just assume for a background to be there.

When the renders came in... Well... We had some technical difficulties.

So, I go to Sin and I'm like. It looks like these are our options:

1) Try in vane to photoshop background into all of these various images.
2) Try to incorporate the missing background as a part of the story.
3) Re render adding background, or reposition the camera to not show missing backgrounds.

Option 1 = Impossibly hard task and don't feel like trying it no thanks

Option 2 = Gonna get some flack, but keep on flying straight ahead to get through it as fast as possible. We will do better next time. If we get a massive amount of complaints we can always go back and re render.

Option 3 = This will cost more time, and money. Dozens of renders must be replaced if we are to fix all that.

I told sin flat out: "Option 1 is out it's just too hard. I'm gonna leave it on you if you want us to do option 2 or option 3. Your call. If you go with option 2 then I'll do my best to make the writing try to fit it as good as possible."

So Sin was put in a spot where he had to choose: Major time sacrifice for minor quality boost? yes/no? sin said no

He went with option 2... Even so there were some renders we were forced to re render. The homeless man's penis had no texture at all. Those 5 needed to be redone.

If Sin ever makes a decision to re render those I will change the writing to fit that properly.

In a perfect world every render would come out magnificent, and just what is needed. That's only true like 95+% of the time though. Sometimes there are problems, and we gotta make decisisons on what sacrifices to make.
I'm really confused by this response as my point was to argue that it was bad that there weren't houses to see while Rose drove. To be honest, I think almost every game I've played has skipped the background while in a car and if they haven't, it's not something I paid attention. I could also guess the reasoning for it when the background became a blur.

As I said in my original comment and repeat here, the massive tonal shifts is at the heart of my criticism of this game as the scene that follows always feels like it is in a completely tone than the preceding scene, which makes it really difficult to connect with the story and characters.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Now I played through the current version and I'm sorry to say this but your game wasnt for me, I don't know what bother me but usually I'm excited about FemMc games but this one I just didn’t get "inside" the game.

And this was the final nail in the coffin:
Greetings from IRL hunter.

But anyway: From the bottom of my heart I wish you yihman1 SinAppeal best luck with the game!
P.S: I want repeat my self but yours walkthrough was one of the best what I ever seen these games (y)
That's unfortunate, but it's impossible to win everyone over.

I am a hunter as well, and I can't wait to go hunting again sadly it has been a few years I miss it. I went every fall for about a decade. I sure could go for some deer jerky. I ran out. It's great to just get away from everything and camp out in the woods with some friends with some shotguns and hunt. Some real male bonding time. Man in nature. Survival of the fittest. There is a real sport to it, and I love it. It also does good for the deer when they are hunted. Or else they would get too over populated, and eat up their food supply, or cause more car accidents. It helps the ecological balance. I would like to try it with a bow sometime, but I have only ever hunted using my shotgun. I can get a nice buck from 200 yards with my shotgun, but I would probably have to be at a range of about 30 or 40 yards away if I were using a bow. I'd like to try that sometime.

It's not like hunters take a machine gun hunting and try to wipe out all of the deer. You pick your prey, and take only what you need, and don't let anything go to waste. You respect the deer. One animal versus another in the wild. There is a real thrill to it not like anything else. I'm not dogging hunters at all. I love hunting. It brings out the warrior spirit inside of all of us.

Anyways Rose has no problem with hunters. She isn't angry at a guy like you, or a guy like me. She has respect for hunters. is what Rose has a problem with. As a hunter do you find any sport in taking a bunch of newly hatched chicks putting them on a convener belt to grind them up to a pulp just because they are male and can not produce eggs? I do not, and stuff like that is not hunting. There is not real sport to factory farms. It's shooting fish in a barrel, and mass killing. It's food for the "Consumer", and not food for the "Warrior".

Another big problem with the meat industry is all of the that they use. Any time you eat meat from a store you are getting a dose of antibiotics nowadays. Not only that there are all sorts of that they use. Chickens are much than they use to be. They are over 4 times bigger than they used to be. You think we don't get any of these antibiotics, and growth hormones when we eat this meat? I assure you that we do. Do you think that we are having record obesity numbers year after year by coincidence?

1880freakshow.jpg

The guy in this picture here was so fat in the 1880s that he was fat enough to be a freak for being fat in the circus freak show. Last time in Wal Mart I saw at least 3 people bigger than him not a part of any freak show. That's a problem...

Anyways, yea I know the game aint for everyone anyhow good luck have fun peace.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
It's not like hunters take a machine gun hunting and try to wipe out all of the deer. You pick your prey, and take only what you need, and don't let anything go to waste. You respect the deer.
Yes of course, we dont masscare on with any animal spacies(We have limits in one year what we can hunting)

Do you think that we are having record obesity numbers year after year by coincidence?
I can walk 15km after one bird in wood and still have nothing.

It's more like hobby then food but this "hobby" is came from my grandfather to my father and then to me.

That's unfortunate, but it's impossible to win everyone over.
And remember this and forget about me.
Maybe one day I will try your game again and I had happen this same with GGGB game and first I didn't like it, I tried again and it is my top3 game for now when I get "inside" the game.

But anyway, trust your vision.

Anyways, yea I know the game aint for everyone anyhow good luck have fun peace.
When your MaleMC is ready, I try it.
Can I follow your on patreon and the get notice?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Yes of course, we dont masscare on with any animal spacies(We have limits in one year what we can hunting)

I can walk 15km after one bird in wood and still have nothing.

It's more like hobby then food but this "hobby" is came from my grandfather to my father and then to me.

And remember this and forget about me.
Maybe one day I will try your game again and I had happen this same with GGGB game and first I didn't like it, I tried again and it is my top3 game for now when I get "inside" the game.

But anyway, trust your vision.

When your MaleMC is ready, I try it.
Can I follow your on patreon and the get notice?
One of the biggest problems with game development is people are looking at an unfinished product for a lot of the time. It's not done yet. So certain things will not make as much of sense as they would when all is said and done.

The male protagonist game (My Sweet Temptation) is going to have a much different tone and style than the female protagonist game (Damaged Goods).

I'm thinking this is probably what it's going to be like:

1) First person perspective. More of a "Blank Slate" kind of protagonist that most people could self insert as.
2) Smaller cast. The main focus will be on 2 females. You are pick one as the GF and the other will be the "temptation".
3) No option to change anyone into a dickgirl
4) No magic, super powers, demons, angels supernatural anything like that.
5) No coomer virus
6) Damaged Goods will be a "game" within the "My Sweet Temptations" universe. For a little shameless self promotion.
7) More realism.
8) Even more so "Character Driven" than "Plot Driven". There is no real plot to the game. More so like day to day life.

It's going to have a very different feel from DG. If people didn't know they would think it were done by a different group of developers. Yep, feel free to follow the patreon if you want.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Not entirely unrelated as we do have a nice t-girl in the game that we will in a future update have some fun with our female protagonist, but mostly unrelated...

I have been doing some serious thinking, (don't worry I didn't hurt myself). I asked myself "What is the least gay type of porn?" and I have run the numbers and have come to a conclusion. You may not like the answer, but it can not be refuted.

Last edited:

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Not entirely unrelated as we do have a nice t-girl in the game that we will in a future update have some fun with our female protagonist, but mostly unrelated...

I have been doing some serious thinking, (don't worry I didn't hurt myself). I asked myself "What is the least gay type of porn?" and I have run the numbers and have come to a conclusion. You may not like the answer, but it can be refuted.

It's ok, you don't need to justify it.
No one is judging you for your porn preferences.
This is an open-minded community.
:Kappa:

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Did I do something wrong? Because I have walkthrough content enabled but I don't think it seems to do anything.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Did I do something wrong? Because I have walkthrough content enabled but I don't think it seems to do anything.
Day 2 doesn't add anything to the walkthrough yet as all choices are VERY straightforward and variables are not in day 2 yet so wouldn't change things.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes