J1215

Dec 15, 2019
That sounds like something that could happen.
If this happens, is it possible to do so that it could be avoided?
Because, I like strong Rose! -I like Rose who can control the situation! (I like Rose, who won't be influenced by anyone!)

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
As long as there's an eventual romance path with Natasha I'm gonna be happy. I really like the pairing for some reason. I don't want Mark to suffer or anything, he can get the perfect girlfriend after Rose for all I care, there's just something about both of his exes getting together that tickles my funny bone and also sounds like it could be interesting. Bonus points if Nat gets her lesbian "awakening" at the same time as Rose.
I personally don't touch any "mean" paths so that's not something I'll probably see.

Don't get me wrong, I'll probably play through most lesbian content happily but I'm awaiting my OTP the most.
There are a few routes planned between Rose & Natasha.

1) Enemies
2) Friends
3) Lovers

• Red Heart
Reactions: ProtDan

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If this happens, is it possible to do so that it could be avoided!
Because, I like strong Rose! -I like Rose who can control the situation! (I like Rose, who won't be influenced by anyone!)
Yes it will be avoidable. All sexual relationships between Rose & others are avoidable. The only sexual relationships that would not be avoidable are that of 3rd party couples not controlled by the protagonist. Yet such scenes would be skippable of course.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What routes are planned for Rose with Kelly, Jessica?
Will there be romance routes with them?
(Will there be Rose + Kelly or Rose + Kelly + Jessica romance routes?):love:
The 3 of them will have a scene together in day 2, but it's not a sex scene. We would love to be able to add Romance routes with those characters.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Damaged goods" version "Day2Part1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Damaged goods" versione "Day2Part1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kagrra and yihman1

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Here is the Italian translation of "Damaged goods" version "Day2Part1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Damaged goods" versione "Day2Part1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Grazie per il vostro supporto! :cool:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
any walkthrough for the futa/trans/shemale/trap goods?
or which ones are they?
There is a built in walkthrough. It'll ask you early on to disable or enable transgender content. If you want to get to the shemale content then remember to not give Mark a handjob in the morning and you'll find your way there eventually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oxiton and 9inchz

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I was thinking a lot of female protagonist games are "Slow Burners" and have a "Blue Balls" update so very often such as AWAM, a long summer, JOHN. I feel bad for the lesbian lovers on this update as the straight sex lovers got something they can enjoy. Then I'm thinking what's the female equivalent of blue balls? Blue Bean?
Theres nothing wrong with slow burns as long as the story is good, I'm a fan of AWAM that actually dont mind the burn only grip I have with Dev is the story with her son, his friend and the daughter I personally dont like incest but what keeps me coming back is that you have absolute control over the Protagonist something extremely rare in these games and choices matter content is not reduced so much if you chose to ignore a character. I like this game but I didnt read the tags clearly and now I see some horrible tags stamped to it well atleast for now its ok but I know this is going to take a serious 360 just saying my good byes the moment it start.

Reactions: yihman1

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AWAM goes so slow it's got freezer burn and I haven't bothered downloading it in years. The last time I played it was version v0.07.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
cakeny

Read the last so many pages of this thread I believe I remember yihman1 stating when you can get rid of the dweeb BF.

I find the whole he'll cheat if you don't whack him off a bit funny. Just because she can't whack you off and your to lazy to whack yourself off you decide to work harder just to get that dick whacked off when you could of easily of whacked it yourself and been already done with it.

But for me that's fine if I had any say they would of never of moved in together and would of instead been living in separate places then his mother and other girls could come visit her whenever she wanted.

https://f95zone.to/threads/damaged-goods-day-2-part1-yihman1-sinappeal.69672/post-5103397

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Is being rude to Natasha required to break up with fiance in next update?
It's not written or rendered yet.

However, I'm thinking something along the lines of an "It's not you it's me." Kind of nice and soft break up in the event of not rude to Natasha and Mark not caught cheating.

On the other hand if Mark is caught cheating there should be a much less amicable breakup.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I hope so, Rose's fiance is not the brightest bulb out there. All it takes to make him consider cheating on Rose is not giving him a release for a day :FacePalm:

They have been dating for more than a day. It's several month in to the relationship, and he is starting to get bored of no action and being blue balled.

• Wow
Reactions: .N9

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It's not written or rendered yet.

However, I'm thinking something along the lines of an "It's not you it's me." Kind of nice and soft break up in the event of not rude to Natasha and Mark not caught cheating.

On the other hand if Mark is caught cheating there should be a much less amicable breakup.
Woot, thanks.

I did like the line when you caught their messages on cheat path. The wedding is off, he just doesn't know it yet.

cakeny

Read the last so many pages of this thread I believe I remember yihman1 stating when you can get rid of the dweeb BF.

I find the whole he'll cheat if you don't whack him off a bit funny. Just because she can't whack you off and your to lazy to whack yourself off you decide to work harder just to get that dick whacked off when you could of easily of whacked it yourself and been already done with it.

But for me that's fine if I had any say they would of never of moved in together and would of instead been living in separate places then his mother and other girls could come visit her whenever she wanted.

https://f95zone.to/threads/damaged-goods-day-2-part1-yihman1-sinappeal.69672/post-5103397
Agreed, always annoying when game starts with them in a relationship and living together.

Generally means you're forced to have sex with them and break up takes way too long if it's even allowed in first place. Luckily, that's not the case in this game.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes