SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hi folks, if not already done, check out our polls on Patreon and vote :)

--->

Furthermore i wanna give you guys an update

As already mentioned, more than 100 full HD renders for the lesbian scene are done.

The renders are also already in code. Yih can now start with his great writing work.

I was also able to produce 5x 30fps animations already.

I think there will be 2-3 more for the big scene.

There are also 130 more renders in the pipeline. I have already made the new scenes. They are still undergoing a final check before they are rendered.

Thus the plan is set :D

I'll provide you with a bigger update. About 230 renders and about 8 new animations and several new scenes.

So the lesbian fans will get their fun.

And the story takes a nice and interesting development.

And now Rose and I wish you a nice weekend :)

Rose smile.png

XoXo

SinAppeal

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Currently we have 101 (may even add a couple more) of the renders of the lesbian expansion done, but we still gotta touch them up with Photoshop. I got to see them for the first time today, and they are very nice, and will be even better when we polish them up a bit. This does not include the animations yet though. Progress is coming along good.

The scene will be a little bit more renders but a little bit less animations than the previous hetero scene that was released. The code should be a little simpler on my end too as there shouldn't be as many menus, but there will be menus. So it'll be a little longer and little less fat in comparison. We will get it done as soon as we can, then move on with the story.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Rose has to be one of the best looking characters I've come across in the few years I've been here. Really think this is going to be a great one. Also very surprised to see such low patronage even if it is early.

I have to ask, what's the intro song?
Artist: Bensound (Probably not real name)
Song Name: "Dreams"

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain
Feb 12, 2021
Well, bishop already got a sex scene with Natasha in a dream sequence which has 7 animations. Rose & Saphire are going to have a dream sequence coming up. Decided to go with those 2 because they will 100% become very serious enemies soon and it would be a long ways off before they would ever do anything together in the waking world.

How Bishop acts towards Rose will be dependent on how Rose has acted towards Natasha. Natasha is his new hire. Not going to get too far in to Bishops future I don't want to spoil anything.

Thank you very much for this reply. Really appreciate it. Natasha it is then, that is until a male love interest enters the fray for Rose. Generally don't mind abit of girl on girl so it should be interesting playing a more female oriented game for a change.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Thank you very much for this reply. Really appreciate it. Natasha it is then, that is until a male love interest enters the fray for Rose. Generally don't mind abit of girl on girl so it should be interesting playing a more female oriented game for a change.
Definitely, depending on your choices, it will be very "interesting" between the two. Dont wanna spoil that much :LOL:
We are in many ways a little different than the usual male MC games.
But that's what makes us special.:love:

I'm glad yih could help you with your question.

Have a nice sunday

XoXo
SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
So finally yih is working on the lesbian scene writing.(y) He will do his magic like always. Afterwards he will do some bug checking and code improvements.
As soon as he sends back the script to me, I can start putting in the new amazing animations.
part 1 of our update will be done at this point.

part 2 are the remaining 130 renders, I already mentioned :)

XoXo
SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Yih has already started writing. As soon as the writing process is finished, I will add the animations. So over half of the new update is done.

I'll take care of the rest of the renders in parallel. The 130 other renders are almost ready for production.
I think by the end of the week they will be ready, more or less.

As you can see we have increased the speed for you ;)
So you can play more of DG soon.

XoXo
SInAppeal

JamboIRA

Apr 24, 2020
My antivirus find a "ramsonware" in the file log.txt.
It's my antivirus that become stupid or do you also find virus?

sorry for the English but It isn't my first langauge.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Yih has already started writing. As soon as the writing process is finished, I will add the animations. So over half of the new update is done.

I'll take care of the rest of the renders in parallel. The 130 other renders are almost ready for production.

XoXo
SInAppeal
Done with the writing for that part, and sent it to you. Now just need the animations added, and to finish photoshop and the other scene. The lesbian scene is done minus the animations.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
My antivirus find a "ramsonware" in the file log.txt.
It's my antivirus that become stupid or do you also find virus?

sorry for the English but It isn't my first langauge.
It's a false positive. You can delete a log.txt file as well. It's a log of how the game boots up and how fast it does that. Renpy does this automatically.

Reactions: JamboIRA

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
Allo, I don't post often but your game deserves it. It's so cool that you guys are working on it in a team of two. I bet it's a lot of fun to do and each of you can play to their strengths.
I actually just wanted to say hi, but I just read your post from 10 days ago and I feel you a little. This hobby isn't really rewarding for small devs but it's also so much fun that we continue nonetheless. I really hope you guys can continue with your project long term and there are many more updates and other games to come. When I read your post I insantly saw myself in it in how much thoughts you dedicate to the game. I also sometimes just walk around and think about mine for a while lol. I love how much it means to you.
I would like to help you out with rendering maybe some time in the future though I'm not really good at it or have the best hardware myself. I'm also in europe, so your electricity comment cracked me up :D I pay 45 euros a month for mine wtf.
I'm fortunately in a situation where I play the market enough to pay for my project while I sit naked in front of my pc or else I should have stopped already.
Anyways, thank you so much for your game. Looking forward to future updates. I don't play many VN but yours is up there on my list.
All the best

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Allo, I don't post often but your game deserves it. It's so cool that you guys are working on it in a team of two. I bet it's a lot of fun to do and each of you can play to their strengths.
I actually just wanted to say hi, but I just read your post from 10 days ago and I feel you a little. This hobby isn't really rewarding for small devs but it's also so much fun that we continue nonetheless. I really hope you guys can continue with your project long term and there are many more updates and other games to come. When I read your post I insantly saw myself in it in how much thoughts you dedicate to the game. I also sometimes just walk around and think about mine for a while lol. I love how much it means to you.
I would like to help you out with rendering maybe some time in the future though I'm not really good at it or have the best hardware myself. I'm also in europe, so your electricity comment cracked me up :D I pay 45 euros a month for mine wtf.
I'm fortunately in a situation where I play the market enough to pay for my project while I sit naked in front of my pc or else I should have stopped already.
Anyways, thank you so much for your game. Looking forward to future updates. I don't play many VN but yours is up there on my list.
All the best
Thanks for that. I played your game Red Lotus Flower. You have done a really good job on that game. It was a great start. Keep at it waiting on that 2nd release. I'm surprised more people haven't played it.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019

XoXo
SInAppeal
These are the comments that make my day and helps me hope for the coming weeks. We need more devs like you. good Luck. btw can we get signatures for the game so that we could use it?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
These are the comments that make my day and helps me hope for the coming weeks. We need more devs like you. good Luck. btw can we get signatures for the game so that we could use it?
There is a link on page 1 post 17 of the thread with 3 signatures. Also, someone posted the sig I'm using now at some point but forgot the original link so you can right click it to copy it.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Does a lesbian possibly soon to be mother in law count as NTR?

• Red Heart

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Boomer-19 would have been hilarious. Coomer-19 is nothing.
Hot milfs though :think:
EDIT: Ah, no male MC. Guess that's that.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes