• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So pretty much I have done so many things and can't seem to find a way to progress any further. I've got Mind Warp and I've seen the mom with her dildo, I've used Mind warp to do the tit Job, pretty much every quest I got says to progress i need to "use a stronger power" and the trigger for that hasn't happened and to get to Mind Warp, you have to use Lust 5 times in new instances before the chain can start. I've farmed 48 Lust points and pent like 20 at most but there's a cap of 15 so any and all that I gain end up just being wasted at this point. I do have 2 quest that won't check earlier points off and that's make Alice and Alex Hot and then Make the mom horny before. done this and nothing. Devs got great art and a good story to go with it but their skills at making the game are meh.

EDIT: be carful when fucking with the younger sister book reading stuff. I got stuck in a loop and lost like an hours progress

Second Edit, found new things. Maid's room, she prays. gotta fuck with second cross on wall in front of door (enter room looking straight at it). Save included. Side note don't fuck Nina/Morgana ( renamed her) to restore mana, you don't need to do that since the mana pool is over 9000

3rd Edit: so already followed that chain of events prior but skipped her praying somehow.

4th edit: new chain, Alice and playing video games. Progress by turning heat on 2nd part of day and then playing games

Last edited:

Misbehaving

Dec 20, 2019
Do you have a save from just before you got mind warp?
Im stuck and thinking im stuck due to the book quest.
So pretty much I have done so many things and can't seem to find a way to progress any further. I've got Mind Warp and I've seen the mom with her dildo, I've used Mind warp to do the tit Job, pretty much every quest I got says to progress i need to "use a stronger power" and the trigger for that hasn't happened and to get to Mind Warp, you have to use Lust 5 times in new instances before the chain can start. I've farmed 48 Lust points and pent like 20 at most but there's a cap of 15 so any and all that I gain end up just being wasted at this point. I do have 2 quest that won't check earlier points off and that's make Alice and Alex Hot and then Make the mom horny before. done this and nothing. Devs got great art and a good story to go with it but their skills at making the game are meh.

EDIT: be carful when fucking with the younger sister book reading stuff. I got stuck in a loop and lost like an hours progress

Second Edit, found new things. Maid's room, she prays. gotta fuck with second cross on wall in front of door (enter room looking straight at it). Save included. Side note don't fuck Nina/Morgana ( renamed her) to restore mana, you don't need to do that since the mana pool is over 9000

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I am stuck where when I try to use the lavender oils to get to mom in the bath I cannot enter as it says to spy on her also I cannot get Mind Warp either

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
At the phone antenna gated enclosure; Marker for the entrance gate is off set to the left of the gate image.
So the player goes through the left of the gated enclosure entrance, instead of through the gated enclosure entrance which is (the visual image of) the gate.

The computer in the office doesn't have a green reticle as a point of interest (visually) for the player.

May want to give a color blind option for the reticle as well.

Reactions: Zedzorn22

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Do you have a save from just before you got mind warp?
Im stuck and thinking im stuck due to the book quest.
Sadly nope, only got ones where I should be nearing the next tier of powers
I am stuck where when I try to use the lavender oils to get to mom in the bath I cannot enter as it says to spy on her also I cannot get Mind Warp either
Use the oils before she's in the bathroom but during phase3/evening while she's watching tv.

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Sadly nope, only got ones where I should be nearing the next tier of powers

Use the oils before she's in the bathroom but during phase3/evening while she's watching tv.
How/where do you get the oils, they aren't in the washing machine room

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Ok, I'm just gonna list all the Lust power events I've done and see if anyone sees any I've missed, because I still haven't unlocked Warp Mind:
-B Sister while Stretching
-B Sister at Night
-L Sister during Gaming
-L Sister erotic book
-L Sister with Friend
-L Sister at Night
-Mother in Kitchen
-Mother Gardening
-Mother during TV
-Mother during tuck in
-Full Frustrate Mother Quest
-Mother at Night Before Talking to her
-Mother at Night After Talking to her
-Maid in Laundry
-Maid after spilled Milk
-Full Praying Away Sin Maid quest with all 3 toys

Reactions: Matao

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, I'm just gonna list all the Lust power events I've done and see if anyone sees any I've missed, because I still haven't unlocked Warp Mind:
-B Sister while Stretching
-B Sister at Night
-L Sister during Gaming
-L Sister erotic book
-L Sister with Friend
-L Sister at Night
-Mother in Kitchen
-Mother Gardening
-Mother during TV
-Mother during tuck in
-Full Frustrate Mother Quest
-Mother at Night Before Talking to her
-Mother at Night After Talking to her
-Maid in Laundry
-Maid after spilled Milk
-Full Praying Away Sin Maid quest with all 3 toys
I'm at a similar point. All I get for hints is "you may get a stronger power!".

No idea how to actually GET that stronger power, or what would trigger it now that I've frustrated mother (including receiving the package, seeing her at night in sexy lingerie, etc.)

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes