• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PN11

May 28, 2020
Whelp, I'm pretty sure I'm bugged. I've activated all four of the Mom's Command Mind prompts, but I'm stuck on needing 1 more no matter how many times I repeat them.
.Aaand I've found the problem. The bedroom prompt is bugged; no matter what I do the dad wake up every time now (even when it says he's in a deep sleep).

Does anyone here have a save so I can skip this bullshit?

Edit: nvm, found the save.

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
1679638827724.png
how to finish this i tried to use lust when i play with toy and while laundry but nothing when she is in her room,
should i finish other chara quest ?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Quick question, how do you use the corruption toggle? It said I unlocked it, but I can redo the final mission and nothing has changed other than I can walk of the screen.
The idea is that you can repeat the last mission, go to all the girls and have sex at every stage.
Yes the ability to walk all over screen (beyond the game location) is probably a bug ><

Whelp, I'm pretty sure I'm bugged. I've activated all four of the Mom's Command Mind prompts, but I'm stuck on needing 1 more no matter how many times I repeat them.
Command Mind on Mom:
PLACE / MISSION NAME
- Kitchen: Baking with Mom
- Parents Room: Sleeping with Mom
- Your Room: Goodnight Kisses from Mom
- Bathroom: Moms Bath Time
- Garden: Gardening with Mom

View attachment 2490790
how to finish this i tried to use lust when i play with toy and while laundry but nothing when she is in her room,
should i finish other chara quest ?
This mission is just an addition to another mission.

Lush on Maid:
Solution 1:
Code:
Afternoon: laundry - Maid - Power Lush 

next: go sleep
next: will be evening:
outside -> to the right - Tool Depot - wall - fish - look - remember the date is the code.
return to the door - go left - gate - use
mission activation
repeat the question answer yes
use code: 111492
go inside
antenna - use - yes

return home - maid's room - unlock door
+ 1SIN
Solution 2:
YOU REPEAT THE MISSION! - ONLY NOW DO NOT USE LUSH IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM
Code:
AFTERNOON: - your room - toy box - use - maid coming - power -telekinesis - power lush 
+ 1SIN

EVENING: go outside
gate - click (you don't open it because you already did)
antenna - use - yes 
return home - maid's room - door - unlock 
+ 1SIN
help me please, how can i corrupt mom in garden (first flame)???
MORNING: GARDEN - FLAME - CORRUPTION
GET BACK TO HER WHEN SHE'S THERE IE AFTERNOON

In the First Fast with the Game in the Extras Position: There is My Walkthrough, Take advantage of it it will make it easier for you to answer a lot of questions related to "how to do it".

Warp Mind/Command Mind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: blankos

man1498

Aug 24, 2018
go to her room at evening i forgot than she will have call from her boyfriend. Than you console Jen

Purple flame will be on tv 1st floor.

Btw how to unlock nude doll scene. I buy the outfit but i cant make her nude
Me too.I think doll nude BUG

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Me too.I think doll nude BUG
Doll -> Item - Nude outfit

if it doesn't work - there is an error
if you bought an outfit and it disappeared from the inventory is also an error
Fix: you need to add the outfit using the program and try again

//edit
I've revised the guide to add what happens in corruption if you choose other options than the ones I showed you earlier

Last edited:

ArkDrake

Jun 23, 2019
Please I have problem. How I can please activate automatic scene in Dad's Secret Stash (Y SIS)? After which scene or action it start. It say it is automatic but I need the magazine to complete little sister path automatic scene do not happen.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Please I have problem. How I can please activate automatic scene in Dad's Secret Stash (Y SIS)? After which scene or action it start. It say it is automatic but I need the magazine to complete little sister path automatic scene do not happen.
As far as I know, you won't move on if you don't get the 5th power - Command Mind because it's the one required for the final mission Studying with young sister.

Code:
STAGE 5: Give fourth book
4 Book - If you obtained the book from mission number 23.
He be unlocked when you bought Command Mind :)

STAGE 8: COMMAND MIND - AUTOMATIC START - once you gave her the last book

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
I hope there is a sequel to this. at the beginning (of 2nd game) we choose whether we corrupted HIM and broke the globe, but also kept our powers OR he took us over and...
welp thats where 2nd game begins (either choice we made) now we corrupt even more people(cousins, school, etc) and can still have fun with the family

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I hope there is a sequel to this. at the beginning we choose whether we corrupted HIM and broke the globe, but also kept our powers OR he took us over and...
welp where 2nd game begins either choice we made now we corrupt even more people(cousins, school, etc) and can still have fun with the family
Unfortunately, what you're talking about doesn't match which ending someone chose

Unless the sequel would be based on the choice of what you chose in Episode 1:

Pregnancy Yes/No
Release of Evil: Yes/No - just what will give you the option of not releasing evil when it probably took away your power (we do not look at what happened after the end (because it is already free mode)) - so here the decision seems to be 1 not to release evil - thus forcing the player to make a decision he did not choose.

As I wrote the game has 3 endings for two stages is the same

Descriptions of the endings and last my words
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
HOW USE SAVE GAMES:

IF YOU WANT TO USE A TRANSCRIPT ON YOUR RECORD GO TO STEP 4-7
WANTS TO USE SAVE IN ANOTHER SLOT:
1. Turn on the game, go through or skip the intro
2. Save the game for the slot that is right for you.
3. Download my save
4. Rename the digit next to the file e.g. file6 to the digit number of the slot you used
(If you saved yourself to slot 20, for example, change the name to file20)
5. Place the save file in a folder: Damon 1.4\www\save
6. When asked to swap the file, expressly agree
7. Load the game using the slot mentioned earlier, eg slot 20.
NOTE: REMEMBER THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SLOT WILL BE FROM YOUR SAVE - THE PROBLEM WILL DISAPPEAR IF, AFTER LOADING THE GAME, YOU SAVE THE GAME AGAIN TO THE SAME SLOT (THE INFORMATION WILL CHANGE)

WIDEO GUIDE: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-4-bravergames.152446/post-10896745

SAVE GAMES:

I FORGOT TO ADD:
LAST GAME SAVES - MANA OVER 8000 - HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE THE OLD WAY - SEX WITH A DOLL WILL DO IT
CHARACTER SPEED CHANGED FROM 4 TO 5(MAX).

DONE 27 of 36 mission:
1679513664984.png
NO PREGNANCY - DONE 27 of 36 mission
View attachment NO_Pregnancy - Done 27 of 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar
PREGNANCY - DONE 27 of 36 mission
View attachment Pregnancy - Done 27 of 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar

DONE 31 of 36 mission:
2023-03-24_14h08_35.png
NO PREGNANCY - DONE 31 of 36 mission
View attachment NO_Pregnancy - Done 31 of 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar
PREGNANCY - DONE 31 of 36 mission
View attachment Pregnancy - Done 31 of 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar

DONE 31(ALL STAGES) of 36 mission:
2023-03-25_14h47_22.png
NO PREGNANCY - DONE 31(ALL STAGES) of 36 mission
View attachment NO_Pregnancy - Done 31(ALL STAGE) of 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar
PREGNANCY - DONE 31(ALL STAGES) of 36 mission
View attachment Pregnancy - Done 31(ALL STAGE) of 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar

DONE 35 of 36 mission:
2023-03-25_16h34_46.png
NO PREGNANCY - DONE 35 of 36 mission
View attachment NO_Pregnancy - Done 35 of 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar
PREGNANCY - DONE 35 of 36 mission
View attachment Pregnancy - Done 35 of 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar

DONE 36 of 36 mission:
(SAVE - I TURNED OFF NOCLIP MODE AND SEX SOUND FROM FINAL MISSION)
NOTE: If you repeat the mission:
NOCLIP MODE - cannot be turned off without an external program
The repetitive sound of sex - go have sex with someone - this will turn off the sound.
2023-03-25_18h02_43.png
NO PREGNANCY - DONE 36 mission
View attachment NO_Pregnancy - Done 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar
PREGNANCY - DONE 36 mission
View attachment Pregnancy - Done 36 Mision - No Bugs on List.rar

Last edited:

Hfgyy

Aug 11, 2021
Sí. Obtenga el código del cobertizo para abrir la cerca y acceder a la antena del teléfono. Usa la lujuria con la sirvienta en el cuarto de lavado, sube a tu habitación y juega con tus juguetes en la caja de juguetes, luego, cuando baje a su habitación, sal y usa la antena antes de ir a la habitación de la sirvienta.
[/CITA]
what is the code?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Tonc said:
Sí. Obtenga el código del cobertizo para abrir la cerca y acceder a la antena del teléfono. Usa la lujuria con la sirvienta en el cuarto de lavado, sube a tu habitación y juega con tus juguetes en la caja de juguetes, luego, cuando baje a su habitación, sal y usa la antena antes de ir a la habitación de la sirvienta.
[/CITA]
what is the code?
Dad's secret 6999 -> you will get it when you suggest to your mother to buy new underwear - PC - Use - Files and for your mother you use Web Browser
Gate: 111492 - evening in tools room - fish on wall - is the date the photo was taken

i cant unlock the power 5 how can unlock it
Use WARP MIND - you have to use it a few times - search in the posts it says where exactly - if you can't find it, go to the guide is on page 1 in EXTRAS

• Red Heart
Reactions: samthor77

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I just added to the guide:
  • I corrected the pictures in some missions 1-27
  • At the beginning of each mission, I described all the steps - this should give you the opportunity to bypass the images and move on to the next stage or mission.
  • I corrected the pictures in missions 28-31
  • In Corruption missions 28-31 I showed what happens if you choose a different option.
  • Missions 32-35: I corrected the order of the steps according to the morning/afternoon/evening/night so as not to waste time
  • I added some interesting facts + pictures
  • Add Save Games - the save game link is the same (THE POST IS ABOVE):
    Done: 27 of 36 mission, 31 of 36 mission, 31 All stages of 36 mission, 35 of 36 mission
    36 of 36 mission :D - this is end
  • at the very bottom of the guide, I added 1 scene that I overlooked - it can't be repeated at the end of the game.
  • at the very bottom of the guide, how to repeat mission 31-35 (sex e.g. mom with maid and you)
  • at the very bottom of the guide, i added a curiosity about the change in the approach to mom while watching TV and her response to our reaction
  • at the very bottom of the guide, I added what happens when you watch TV alone
  • at the very bottom of the guide, how to have sex with mom in the kitchen without leaving your seat
  • at the very bottom of the guide, how to repeat first sex scene with big sister (princess outfit)
  • at the very bottom of the guide, how to replay a cosplay scene ending in sex (TV GAME)

I played the game for the second time and unfortunately there is still an error in the mission with the kitchen:
-KITCHEN: MORNING -> TALK - NO -> NOW THE SCENE BE STOPPED - FIX: RELOAD THE GAME :(
-END GAME: SEX SOUND DON'T STOP PLAY
-END GAME: MC GET NOCLIP MODE

And that's probably enough, I spent over 120 hours to build this guide, check all the available solutions during the scenes, if something could not be undone, I repeated the mission until I included everything in the guide - you can say that despite 2 attempts I finished the game 3 or more times o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: acatoy

samthor77

May 28, 2019
Prior to getting unlock, try looking at the maid in the morning, in the study. Use the "look at" command.

Yes, at least two. Try reading page 16 (it's the one before this one). Way to show initiative my man.

Very easily: just need to use warp mind 5 times. Easiest rota:

1) Elder Sister running, in woods (morning)
2) Elder Sister, pool, bikini + warp mind (add lust if low on sin - you won't be) (noon)
3) Elder Sister running, no spell, shower, telekinesis soap > warp mind (morning)
4) Younger Sister, her room, romance novel, lust then warp mind (noon)
5) Mother, bath: add oil to bath, no spell, unlock door > warp mind (evening)

Unlock then pops, takes 2 days.

Getting a full set of stage 3 powers (command, mana-up, tele lvl2) only requires 6 quests to be completed (probably only five).

The issue the game has is that Sin is capped @ 15 and if you don't bee-line for the upgrades you'll waste a lot of points.

i use warp mind 5 time befor to following the ways your reath and in cant continue playing im stock a need to why i cant unlock command if you know i take the advice

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
i use warp mind 5 time befor to following the ways your reath and in cant continue playing im stock a need to why i cant unlock command if you know i take the advice
I wrote you, after all, on the 1st page under the tab Extras is a guide on how to pass the game.
Guide is build from a to z. That is how to pass the game, contains a mega amount of information on the power etc.

You won't unlock the fifth power if you don't:
You use warp mind a dozen times
And you will not pass the mission: mom's frustration That is, the mission with the purchase of new underwear for mom.

Command Mind is unlocked
The mission with the 4th book should unlock

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes