Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Probably, if there was some kind of compensation for harder work, ...
Could farm exactly the same amount in normal mode.
What kind of compensation do you expect? What are you farming? - I am curious :)
Impo, the feeling of success - to be able to win in hard circumstances - is enough reward for me.

A "normal" (=easy) game would not have much replayability value for me personally, tbh.

Last edited:

witchking

Oct 4, 2017
I am at the 3 lvl of the catacombes i killed all the optinal bosses i have the archangel how do i progress further?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I am at the 3 lvl of the catacombes i killed all the optinal bosses i have the archangel how do i progress further?
Try looking for a city in the black woods. Or explore some of the other areas. There's stuff to do yet.

witchking

Oct 4, 2017
Try looking for a city in the black woods. Or explore some of the other areas. There's stuff to do yet.
i already concered that city and i pasified everyting i got my harem and i got 12 pregnant i kiled the dragon in the desserd as well

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
i already concered that city and i pasified everyting i got my harem and i got 12 pregnant i kiled the dragon in the desserd as well
Looks like you finished all 4 quests then.
After finishing the first (of 4) quest, you get the "win screen":
Forest with a little text at the bottom. You are the king of the whole land - something like that.
Yes I also wish there would be a more satisfying screen after winning.

Did you play on the hardest mode? If not, that will be more challenging (replayability).
Btw. killing dragon or not doesnt matter (beside gaining xp and money).

Last edited:

witchking

Oct 4, 2017
Looks like you finished all 4 quests then.
After finishing the first (of 4) quest, you get the "win screen":
Forest with a little text at the bottom. You are the king of the whole land - something like that.
Yes I also wish there would be a more satisfying screen after winning.

Did you play on the hardest mode? If not, that will be more challenging (replayability).
Btw. killing dragon or not doesnt matter (beside gaining xp and money).
a oke tanks i thought you could go to lvl 4 catcombes. ty for explaning

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Lvl 4 - hehe.
May be in a "ultra hard" patch, we could get more high lvl necros (queen, lich king) down in the existing catacombs (tomb, crypt).

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
In effecft, "level 4 catacombs" is the lich queen and "level 5 catacombs" is the lich king. Which, clearly, you alreadu conquered. There's nothing left to challenge you...

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... There's nothing left to challenge you...
Hehe, I would not refuse a "non-mandatory" fight for the ultimate king (thats me, the player ;) ) after finishing all quests.
A fight against 7 giants and a mega magican imperator from another world, or something like that.
With a great "winning screen" at the end ;)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Hehe, I would not refuse a "non-mandatory" fight for the ultimate king (thats me, the player ;) ) after finishing all quests.
A fight against 7 giants and a mega magican imperator from another world, or something like that.
With a great "winning screen" at the end ;)
There is one challenge still available, if you start a new playthrough. Don't go and kill the lich king ... try and find, and KILL, the dragon in the desert. Once you're King of Sharyon the option to attack her is no longer available. Or wasn't last time I tried...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
There is one challenge still available,... Don't go and kill the lich king ... try and find, and KILL, the dragon in the desert.
I killed the dragon, and I killed the giant. :)
Both seem to come rarely, not in every PT.
Giant I had once, dragon about 4 times.

But when they are single, they are easy.
Thrilling would be if they would come in groups of 4 or 8.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I'd like a way to see open quests. It's easy to lose track.
There is no quest system implemented in the game, It's not worth the time tbh...
I mean technically there is one in the code, but it's never been used so :oops:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There is no quest system implemented in the game, It's not worth the time tbh...
I mean technically there is one in the code, but it's never been used so :oops:
I kinda assumed. A guy can dream though.. :)

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes