• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Thats like a quest system. I think its ok...
Yeah I meam, it doesn't check if any quests is completed or it's progress but just some aggregate of variables here and there. Without re-designing the entire things (which makes no sense) we can't really do much more tbh.
Maybe a bit of UI update to be more pleasing :unsure:

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
This is an example of a winning screen (ending).
Ofc, there should be more girls around (and may be conquered enemies).

1700922060135.png

And a Queen ending:

1700922190768.png

Reactions: jahall

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah I meam, it doesn't check if any quests is completed or it's progress but just some aggregate of variables here and there. Without re-designing the entire things (which makes no sense) we can't really do much more tbh.
Maybe a bit of UI update to be more pleasing :unsure:
As for Questlogs:

We have a “Q” after the girl names (home screen, right column).
This shows, when there is a quest open with this girl.

As some others mentioned already, it would be nice when this “Q” would be always visible, not only when the girl is rested and ready to fight.

I use a lot the “energize” spell to bring fighters back to fights, after 2, 3 or 4 days of resting.
Then it is useful to know which fighters have quests.

Optimal would be to have another letter for the kind of quest. A "T" for temple, "Ch" for chateau …

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Optimal would be to have another letter for the kind of quest. A "T" for temple, "Ch" for chateau …
I was hoping more a reminder that (for example) I'm looking for info on uncle or that stupid ankle bracelet, and where. But if it's not practical that's NBD. (y)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I was hoping more a reminder that (for example) I'm looking for info on uncle or that stupid ankle bracelet, and where. But if it's not practical that's NBD. (y)
True, I never found anything about uncle (after enchanters finding in catacombs) or this bracelet (should be in desert). May be the original dev planned something but did not finish.

Whats NBD ?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
this bracelet (should be in desert).
Dude you meet in the desert says he dislikes the questgiver and dropped her shit in the black forest by the time I find it in there I'm lucky to remember where the questgiver is. Finding out what happened to uncle is similar IIRC - following a trail through a couple waypoints to where he was actually last seen. Taking notes won't kill me. :)

• Love

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Dude you meet in the desert says he dislikes the questgiver and dropped her shit in the black forest by the time I find it in there I'm lucky to remember where the questgiver is. Finding out what happened to uncle is similar IIRC - following a trail through a couple waypoints to where he was actually last seen. Taking notes won't kill me. :)
Interesting. Thanks.
So it seems there is some deep sense in this, but very easy to miss.
Tbh, I never gave any importance to it. I thought "may be I have luck and find these things randomly, or I do not have luck".
Seems you did a much deeper trip into the game. Congrats.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
True, I never found anything about uncle (after enchanters finding in catacombs) or this bracelet (should be in desert). May be the original dev planned something but did not finish.

Whats NBD ?
If you've killed the giant, you found the bracelet. At some point, you met Neko in the desert who told you he'd given the bracelet to said giant. You may not have realised that, nor given it back to Elish(?) yet.

As for uncle ... Amora finds his note in the catacombs, then the next time you take her to Coita, she asks around and finds he was going off to look for an orgy. Then you have to take her to visit the Decadents for the last part of the story.

I suspect that Amaraine planned other such quest lines, since it seems weird to bother having any at all if you're only going to have two. Had there been several more, no doubt a quest journal would have been added.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I suspect that Amaraine planned other such quest lines, since it seems weird to bother having any at all if you're only going to have two. Had there been several more, no doubt a quest journal would have been added.
So much for my attempt to not spoil all of that. :p

• Haha

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
If you've killed the giant, you found the bracelet ... You may not have realised that, nor given it back to Elish(?) yet.

... she asks around and finds he was going off to look for an orgy. Then you have to take her to visit the Decadents for the last part of the story.
I played this game so often ... may be I should have cared more for texts ... . . . . . . . (Neko ?? Elish ??)
Thanks for enlightening :)

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
My question for the remaster team would be whether there are plans to change the CG so that the pregnant women will stay pregnant when you have sex with them during the time they are pregnant.

Reactions: hawk784563

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
I guess you are talking about Heretic (Sorc does not have life drain).
Life drain only costs 1 mana (one single mana!).
Thats totally worth, coz life drain is incredible strong
(damage and heal in one turn - she is one of my favourite coz she is so useful and effective) !
Ninoss mentioned this already, and I totally agree. He did an excellent job with balancing, impo.

And another thing: He spends dozens of hours for this game (just for no reward - beside a "thank you" - or even not).
In my personal impression: his work is - in general - not as valued as it should be.
I personally are really grateful for what he did (and hopefully will do).
But it can miss……I found it like 50% chance to miss?Is there any chance to increase the chance?Otherwise it is quite weak……

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
That is a risk. At least with a proper switch we can have a "no change" option and a "currently debugging" one :D

If you mean the heretic and NOT the sorceress, then go to "01pcobject.rpy" in the game folder and search for
"Life Drain":1,
and change it to
"Life Drain":0,
and there you go. However I absolutely advise against doing this as it makes the game trivially easy. But you do you.
THX,i'll try that

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes