Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Open 01dailyupdate.rpy in game folder, search for attention, change attention = 21 + (lich_king_defeated * 3) to attention = 999 or something.

And don't forget to restart the game.
this didnt work, even started a new game and nada

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
this didnt work, even started a new game and nada
You don't need to start a new game, rather close the window and open it again, then the changes should be seen on the next day, old save or new.
Anyone else wants to try, just copy and overwrite version of choise into /game folder.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
You don't need to start a new game, rather close the window and open it again, then the changes should be seen on the next day, old save or new.
Anyone else wants to try, just copy and overwrite version of choise into /game folder.
got question for you. I tried your cheat and it did nothing at all for attention ,but I did not try the affection one yet. Am I doing something wrong if they do not work as in replaced the attention one in folder and to be safe backed up original file? Nevermind previous part I found out the attention, and affection files are named wrong is all. Affection is attention, and vice versa

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
this has pretty great gameplay. anybody got any suggestions for similar ones?
One of the things I love about this game is the replay-ability. "Lucretia's Legacy" by the same creator is really good and so is "Adam and Gaia" . Lucretia's Legacy is complete but Adam and Gaia is on hold. Both feature harem, combat and great replay-ability. I also really like Super Powered. I would love to hear other suggestions.

ssosloketa

Jun 18, 2018
One of the things I love about this game is the replay-ability. "Lucretia's Legacy" by the same creator is really good and so is "Adam and Gaia" . Lucretia's Legacy is complete but Adam and Gaia is on hold. Both feature harem, combat and great replay-ability. I also really like Super Powered. I would love to hear other suggestions.
indeed. I already played this multiple times, by changing the roster of primary characters. Lucretia's Legacy is good, but is rather short. Super Powered is awesome, no argument there, but it does not have replayability

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok I just got the bug you were talking about when I started a new game, and went into woods for first time now stuck unable to use auto combat on any map. I am unsure if it is because I got new girls and not use default or not.
Autocombat is disabled for the first 30 days of the game, to encourage new players to learn how to play.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Questions for anyone who may be able to answer. Is the Enchantress quest doable? I have taken her to both cities and she has never completed it so I figured not ingame or broken, and just sold her to the temple to get a new class. On a side note how feasible would adding one more Girl max to roster to let you do 3 adventures instead of only 2 wait, and or use energize to get last girl to add a party to adventure?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Questions for anyone who may be able to answer. Is the Enchantress quest doable?
Yes it's doable. I have done it many times. It's not automatic, you have to go to the pub in the city. It is one of the options when you get there.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Ok thanks guess it just bugged on me because every other one needing the city has option to go to it. I may try again on new game ATM I am working my way through with a few I like playing.

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
Damsels & Dungeons; Dungeons & Damsels; Damsels & Dragons; Dragons & Damsels—Damsels 'n Dungeons & Dragons—O my!

—DnD&D GODLIKE CONSOLE COMMANDS—
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Love the game! Keep it up, @Amaraine , and keep improving.
Yeah append traits no workies .... i just wanted to make em all virgins but alass no :(
sexuality and up works not tried the others

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah append traits no workies .... i just wanted to make em all virgins but alass no :(
sexuality and up works not tried the others
Console commands do work. I use them routinely and you can append the trait Virgin to the character, as well as append or remove whatever other trait or fetish. If it didn't work, the game itself wouldn't be able to do so, because those are the methods the game uses to manage them.

sermona

May 15, 2018
I liked playing the game, quite the nice mechanics.
The side quests are fun (especial the Erish's Anklet, because more than one station)

My favourite group consist of Valkyrie(s) and/or Pirate(s) at the front and druids or druid and Drow/Heretic at the back. But combats get a bit boring with such a party.

The classes are quite balanced, but i suggest
- you make the impact of the songs of the bard level or stat related. At the moment, strong at level 1 and weak almost no impact at level 10
- you lower the impact of the mass entangle. i think the druid is a really strong second liner. I would make it a bit more expensive (2-3 mana) or strip only one level from the opponents.

If you have some slave/concubine, you never have enough attention, if not all of them are lesbians... i like it
nice concept for the building management
at first I thought that the sanctuary had no function, until I resized to many fetishes...

That brings me to another point a bit more manual would be nice, at the moment defaulted to using the code as doku, but that also means to many spoilers.
For example, what is the use of a building manager (aside from getting space in the roster, and so more mana with brothel work and lesbian fun)
which stats are important for a building.
You may think about using always the same name for the locations / dungeons. Maybe print it bold or in colour.
Also more 'dungeon' descriptions from the NPCs, in which dungeon to find a location.
For style maybe move the description of traits and fetishes in the dialogues of the NPC.
What's the difficulty (in numbers for example what levels of enemies) to expect in which dungeon.

Now some IMHO nice to have features
if you are on adventure maybe you could reduce the number of frames between combats, especial with auto combat:
x dies
(Valkyrie health bonus)
XP and gold
bandages
hp stats
question
is it most of the time, could that be only one frame?

In shops, when buying potions stay in menu, and show amount of Potions and Money

Can you implement a function to replace a building manager? With a large hit on affection?

For readability, maybe you can use Inheritance with the pcobject.
Give every character class their own program class, which inherits the base class, and move the character quest dialogues and and -logic in those classes.

Also more renders for the existing scenes are always nice

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes