Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
As I can't figure this out, I shall endeavor to ask here. Where is a list of Traits/Fetishes that the girls can have? I read earlier it was accessed by the in-game help screen, but that only shows how to play the game via controls.

*EDIT* Figured it out, there are two help screens!

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Ok so now all I did was change stats to max 100 and redo traits and fetishes and I went out on an adventure and everyone died instantly. So did something wrong for sure.

lumberjack

Oct 21, 2017
Ok so now all I did was change stats to max 100 and redo traits and fetishes and I went out on an adventure and everyone died instantly. So did something wrong for sure.
Ha, values probably too high. Try nerfing HP to say, 50.

igorbaum

May 17, 2018
I dowloaded the newest version and started a new game but now i keep doing the same battle over and over, its seems like a bug... Anyone knows how to solve it? ty

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

The Conquest Goal. Harder Black Forest Encounters that drop magic items. And some quality of life improvements allowing you to use keys instead of mouse clicks. Enjoy! I'm looking forward to working on 1.08!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
1) are we going to get more unique characters like the goddess? all valk, mage, etc...look the same.
2) the title of the game 'Dragons". we need more dragons to slay so i can brag to my friend i have the best email "dragonXslayer69".

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Not sure if it's a bug - but when I recruit the valkyerie she's the only one who can take a turn in battle. If you swap her to the back the others just strand there and get hit.
Managed to get to the lich king but when he starts constantly resurrecting the zombies he's impossible to beat with the valkyerie.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug - but when I recruit the valkyerie she's the only one who can take a turn in battle. If you swap her to the back the others just strand there and get hit.
Managed to get to the lich king but when he starts constantly resurrecting the zombies he's impossible to beat with the valkyerie.
I just started a new game and selected a Valkyrie, Harbinger, Bard and Sorceress and went adventuring, no problems, all of my party could act in combat with no problems.

Are you using an old save game from a previous version. I am unsure if this is an issue for these recent releases but it is a common problem for game updates.

Reactions: AdmiralNobody

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
is there a method to increasing attention, or reducing activity costs... tough to keep even 3 girls happy with 21 each turn.../cry also the enchantress seems weak and the ninja completely messing with attack order is annoying

Apr 21, 2018
So eh, how to finish the Azielle quest? I can't see an option to have a girl walk around naked, let alone a new girl? That's the only one I can't solve, by the way

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So eh, how to finish the Azielle quest? I can't see an option to have a girl walk around naked, let alone a new girl? That's the only one I can't solve, by the way
You must get a girl with the Fetish Exhibitionism and then when they talk to you at night get them to go Topless and then Naked

Everyone, in general for the new release
I am seeing a bug, anyone else have the same problem. If you have a Submissive girl you get the option to change their name. I have tried this a few times but it does not work, their name is unchanged and then the next time they approach you get the option again.

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
I am seeing a bug, anyone else have the same problem. If you have a Submissive girl you get the option to change their name. I have tried this a few times but it does not work, their name is unchanged and then the next time they approach you get the option again.

Yea, just tested it and same issue here. Can't change name. Also, despite having required fetishes i somehow can't trigger Valkyrie/Druid/Heretic foursome.

@Edit.

Okay, found the issue. Seems that something is wrong cause instead of Valkyrie this foursome is triggered with Huntress and it shows only her default pic

shiznet

Dec 1, 2016
so is there any way to actually do pacification without spamming energize with mana? It seems like i could send 2 teams out and still have monsters coming back as soon as I hit next day

Nvm just clicked on goal progress - didn't realize you could go over the 50 cap without a notification

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I have the same problem it started after i changed the Stats (of the Girls) per console after the change only some fighters can do something

I changed dex to 20 and the girls can fight again (dex 20 seems to be max)

Reactions: AdmiralNobody

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
I just started a new game and selected a Valkyrie, Harbinger, Bard and Sorceress and went adventuring, no problems, all of my party could act in combat with no problems.
Are you using an old save game from a previous version. I am unsure if this is an issue for these recent releases but it is a common problem for game updates.
New save game - but think it's been resolved now. (Thanks for the advice tho - realise my last 10 comments on this forum have basically just been badgering you for advice :coldsweat:

I have the same problem it started after i changed the Stats (of the Girls) per console after the change only some fighters can do something
I changed dex to 20 and the girls can fight again (dex 20 seems to be max)
Yeah think that's fixed it. Cheating was what caused my problems all along.
Ironic.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes