5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
She was so behind schedule that she had to release the set with the last artwork still not finished yet, if this isn't proof why dandon should switch to doing single sets then i don't know what will.
(but i am thankful of course, don't take what i said the wrong way)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
She was so behind schedule that she had to release the set with the last artwork still not finished yet, if this isn't proof why dandon should switch to doing single sets then i don't know what will.
Well, she really did take her time with the last lady of the batch. Let's hope it is as great as the ones that have been released thus far ^^

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Gotta say, I was half expecting Dandon to wait a bit more and post them tonight, but she managed to release the batches in the afternoon.

Dr. Syndicate I think that the best solution should be alternating between a single batch month and a double month; let's also remember that we went through Xmas holidays and Dandon probably indulged herself in the festivities.

Nevertheless, great stuff this time, Kiriko is really top notch and the rest are no slouches either, especially the two elves... which Dandon will probably forget by next Christmas.

Let's see who will be the last lady, I'm really hoping it's Miss Salty but I'll take it in stride if it isn't.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

Hey, better to miss one artwork missing, then none at all, you know? Maybe she's operating on DST, Dandon Standard Time. Not late, but ever so slightly behind.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
So, minus the one missing set, do the most recent batches have all variants? I only ask because the file sizes for both batches seem smaller than usual to me.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes