5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Meanwhile I got confirmation that the last lady will indeed be Miss Salty, thanks to Dandon answering mine and other people's comments.

Stay tuned for her release, hopefully we'll see her during the weekend.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Meanwhile I got confirmation that the last lady will indeed be Miss Salty, thanks to Dandon answering mine and other people's comments.

Stay tuned for her release, hopefully we'll see her during the weekend.
Hmn, she's sure looking different than usual in that sketch

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
in the last bathes i check sorry that day not coment its missing the preg wallpapers and the normal of these

fffErzerrtzfff

Nov 24, 2021
She had a road accident, depending on her state who knows when the next poll is coming, there probably won't be a batch for january, and probably at least until february. Don't know about miss salty, probably will remain unfinished for the time being :(

• Sad
Reactions: Eos and Henry1872

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
She had a road accident, depending on her state who knows when the next poll is coming, there probably won't be a batch for january, and probably at least until february. Don't know about miss salty, probably will remain unfinished for the time being :(
Can you confirm this info in any way?

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I could be wrong but it feels just like a random/troll comment from a very inactive account
I mean the way it was worded was also super sus and Dandon often informed her state of being with a patreon post followed by a new drawing or something -- so we're not really sure what's going on in-between those

Correct me if I'm wrong

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes