5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
And here's your Ron J. Burgundy with the latest news on Dandon:

First of all, no artworks this month. Big surprise, eh?

Second: we got a new poll with six lovely ladies to choose, and here they are, with the current ranking:

1) Nelliel from Bleach with 160 votes
2) Widowmaker from OW2 with 154 votes
3) Ann Takamaki from Persona 5 with 128 votes
4) Power from Chainsawman (again) with 126 votes
5) Velma from Scooby doo with 107 votes
6) Mavis from Hotel Transylvania with 97.

I voted for Nel, Widow and Ann.

Your thoughts?

Reactions: jb44
Oct 5, 2021

Second: we got a new poll with six lovely ladies to choose, and here they are, with the current ranking:

Your thoughts?
Isn't it redundant to have Widowmaker as one of the options? I recall she drew her a while ago

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Personally, I would vote for one of the last three. I like most of dandon's works, but I would prefer to see characters whose originals are insufficiently sexualized (velma and mavis I see exactly like that)

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

Your thoughts?
New poll already?, well since nel is winning she'll be part of the bleach trio tier and rangiku which should be nice to see the three in a wallpaper together

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Your thoughts?
A nice roster of ladies, I'd say.

1) Nelliel: Well, this gonna be fulfilling the Bleach trinity across the years.
2) Widowmaker: Other than 3D animations and pin-ups I saw recently, it's quite rare to see Widowmaker made into Dandon's art polls in 2023 -- hell, even any Overwatch 1 ladies in general
3) Ann Tamaki: I don't play the Persona series, though I often see people fawn over her.
4) Power: Chainsaw Man's Zero-Two (horns-wise). Glad to see an old piece of art in a new coat of paint.
5) Velma: Cult classic of a character that becomes the craze after that mess of a show. Can't wait to see how Dandon draws nerdy-like lewds of her.
6) Mavis: Don't know the character that much or know the franchise, so this is gonna be interesting.

My votes (in alphabetical order):
Ann Tamaki, Power, Velma

If I can't decide, optionally:
Widowmaker, Nelliel, Mavis

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I think it's fine if dandon wants to illustrate a character she previously illustrate. Especially in her most recent style.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, the poll is closed so here are the results:

1) Widowmaker takes the first place with 559 votes, surpassing...
2) Nelliel that ends up with 549 votes.
3) The third place is an ex aequo for Ann Takamaki and Power, with 411 votes each
5) Velma Dinkley manages to avoid being last with 390 votes...
6) while poor Mavis gets only 382 votes.

Seeing how the poll was going I thought that Nelliel would win with a good margin but turns out that the Overwatch rule 34 aficionados are still a force to be reckoned with; I'm also surprised that Ann managed to reach Power, since a couple days ago she was really far behind.
It was fairly obvious that Velma and Mavis would have no chance against such powerhouses, especially since Velma's popularity has took a nosedive thanks to the trash show she stars in and Mavis is not that popular anymore.

Looking forward to Dandon's official post and first drawing.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Well, the poll is closed so here are the results:

1) Widowmaker takes the first place with 559 votes, surpassing...
2) Nelliel that ends up with 549 votes.
3) The third place is an ex aequo for Ann Takamaki and Power, with 411 votes each
5) Velma Dinkley manages to avoid being last with 390 votes...
6) while poor Mavis gets only 382 votes.

Seeing how the poll was going I thought that Nelliel would win with a good margin but turns out that the Overwatch rule 34 aficionados are still a force to be reckoned with; I'm also surprised that Ann managed to reach Power, since a couple days ago she was really far behind.
It was fairly obvious that Velma and Mavis would have no chance against such powerhouses, especially since Velma's popularity has took a nosedive thanks to the trash show she stars in and Mavis is not that popular anymore.

Looking forward to Dandon's official post and first drawing.
It's kind of the opposite with velma because we're seeing she's trending now because of the new show and a lot of content creators are doing the original version that everyone prefers, so perhaps exclude someone like ann takamaki and she would have had a better chance of winning but then if the demand is enough I'm dandon would do her anyways

But other than that I'm pleased nelliel won and i can't wait to see the bleach trinity in a wallpaper together

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, we finally get some news from Dandon.

First of all, she finally changed the batch system: there will still be two batches per month, but with TWO fully rendered characters per batch instead of 3: she will add ONE more character if she has the time to actually finish said character.

I'm gonna ask her if she's gonna change her price policy, but I don't think that will happen.

This month is gonna be structured with the first batch featuring Power and Nelliel and the second with Widowmaker and Ann Takamaki.

And here's Power, by the way. Power-by-dandonfuga.jpg

We debated for a while that she should change her schedule, what do you guys think about it?

Edit: I forgot the Widowmaker WIP, silly J.

Widowmaker-wip.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So, we finally get some news from Dandon.

First of all, she finally changed the batch system: there will still be two batches per month, but with TWO fully rendered characters per batch instead of 3: she will add ONE more character if she has the time to actually finish said character.

I'm gonna ask her if she's gonna change her price policy, but I don't think that will happen.

This month is gonna be structured with the first batch featuring Power and Nelliel and the second with Widowmaker and Ann Takamaki.

And here's Power, by the way. View attachment 2418396

We debated for a while that she should change her schedule, what do you guys think about it?
Hmnn, even when she made low rendered artworks she's still find herself behind schedule

Going one set is should still be a significant change to her workflow

And as for her pricing people are already $8-$10 for her 2 sets anyways so that price range shouldn't be too bad to apply to a single set

Reactions: Jthebloody

LegendaryHero69

Nov 21, 2018
It's a matter of quality vs quantity, isn't it? The detail and visual quality of her work has increased for a while now and I think the new schedule will give her time to refine each character more.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
It'll be unfortunate to get 2 sets each batch, but I do agree dandon's style has gotten better. I also think it'll be better, that way she can (hopefully) crank out batches each month, instead of having to take a break for a month. I also think 2 sets per batch will allow her to rest & recharge her batteries.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes