5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Any news?
Well... absolutely nothing.

No posts on patreon, no private messages, nothing on both her twitter accounts... I've even checked her gumroad page. Zero, nada, nothing, niente.

This is not the first time that Dandon goes completely silent for more than two weeks, but it's a bit worrying since she promised to deliver the last artworks ASAP and we haven't heard anything since then... and honestly, two entire weeks for a single lady is way too long.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well... absolutely nothing.

No posts on patreon, no private messages, nothing on both her twitter accounts... I've even checked her gumroad page. Zero, nada, nothing, niente.

This is not the first time that Dandon goes completely silent for more than two weeks, but it's a bit worrying since she promised to deliver the last artworks ASAP and we haven't heard anything since then... and honestly, two entire weeks for a single lady is way too long.
No replies as well when you send her PM or something, too? I've sent her a comment on Twitter on Queen Marika's post and have yet to see a reply

By the way, thanks for responding

Reactions: Jthebloody

Hagrane

Apr 4, 2020
I guess we skip January, I hope she's fine maybe there was some health issues or whatever, but we will check it out.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Just a heads-up to anyone wanting to use AnonFiles: It would appear Anonfiles is down. Whether temporarily or permanently I do not know. Regardless, any Anonfiles link gives me the "503 Service Unavailable" error.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
She posted a bunch of tweets today, about the regular release of the packs on her main account, and the the spicy previews at the Cousin Dandon account. Does this mean Salty's stuff comes today?

EDIT
Awesome, seems you beat me to it with posting about it. Thanks as always Jthebloody <3

• Red Heart

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I guess we won't see much of January and instead focus on February packs.

Well, let's see what she'd bring to the table in 2023.

Still, December is a solid A tier pack.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Well, the new Salty's preggo variant might not be near as round as usual, but then again I don't think I've seen any art from Dandon (preggo or otherwise) sitting in that exact position. The belly size could also be due to the way Salty was drawn.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I guess we won't see much of January and instead focus on February packs.

Well, let's see what she'd bring to the table in 2023.

Still, December is a solid A tier pack.
Seeing that we got the last artwork on the 27th of the month, it's (probably) a safe bet that Dandon will skip the January packs... unless she was working on them while she was finishing Salty, but this seems highly unlikely.

At the very least we got a satisfying conclusion for December, Salty is one of my favourite ocs and I'm glad she got the attention she deserves, and I concur that the overall quality for this month was pretty high.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes