5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Forget widowmaker and the other poll winners, this is better

Well I will admit that she looks positively amazing already, even in this SFW (sort of) version.

But the WIP for Widowmaker looks good (a side pose like is bound to show all the goodies) and I hope that Dandon will do Ann justice (otherwise I'll pull a Mcgregor and I will fly to Germany to have a civilised discussion with her).

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Well I will admit that she looks positively amazing already, even in this SFW (sort of) version.

But the WIP for Widowmaker looks good (a side pose like is bound to show all the goodies) and I hope that Dandon will do Ann justice (otherwise I'll pull a Mcgregor and I will fly to Germany to have a civilised discussion with her).
While you do that talk her into doing SF6 cammy full rendered, she looks too good in a low rendered take

Reactions: b0ob0o225

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Widow is looking really good (then again, it would be hard to make a bad artwork with a character like her) and the WIP of Ann is definitely promising.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Batch 2. She will post Ann Artwork tomorrow.

february-2023-batch-2-finished.jpg

I''ll upload the finished Ann artwork tomorrow :3

THANK YOU so much for your great support.

Note: Artworks will be sent out around March10th. :)

Nikaidaaaa

Feb 9, 2023
Hey, Does someone has a working link or can re-upload January to March 2021? All links are dead and pixeldrain isn't loading

Reactions: Tom026
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes