Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
February 2023
(Batches 1 and 2 combined as usual...)

And all can again address their 'Thank yous' to Jthetbloody who Shared it. CLICK IT!

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks, Jthebloody!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you for sharing' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Apr 27, 2021
Hi all, here's a link to the video processes. Will keep 'em up for a week or so, grab them while you can.

Pass: JAI4U10dCEIarh0IDM4RKQ

As for the Queen Marika Edit or edits as a whole for now, sorry for the massive delay but my laptop packed out so waiting on a new device which will be here soon. Will definitely make some edits for these batches so stay tuned.

WetCream

Aug 18, 2018
Greatest set ever. Nel finally drawn by the GOAT artist and she's gorgeous. The long wait was worth it.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Overall it was a great month, the so-called "minimush" variant on Power is interesting and it was well received by pretty much everybody, as was the suit ensemble on Ann.

There are a lot of suggestions for new characters to draw, ranging from more Persona-Bleach-OW2 ladies to Cammy in her SF6 appearance (a lot of people are asking for her).

A few girls from the last polls have yet to appear, namely Mavis, Velma, Rachel from DoA, Esdeath and Raiden Shogun... and others from earlier polls that I won't bother looking for.

I'm willing to take a shot in the dark and make my prediction for the next batches: Cammy from SF6, one or both the twins from Atomic Heart, Velma and another one, maybe the return of one OC such as Neema or Rose.

Reactions: Rorrim04

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
Overall it was a great month, the so-called "minimush" variant on Power is interesting and it was well received by pretty much everybody, as was the suit ensemble on Ann.

There are a lot of suggestions for new characters to draw, ranging from more Persona-Bleach-OW2 ladies to Cammy in her SF6 appearance (a lot of people are asking for her).

A few girls from the last polls have yet to appear, namely Mavis, Velma, Rachel from DoA, Esdeath and Raiden Shogun... and others from earlier polls that I won't bother looking for.

I'm willing to take a shot in the dark and make my prediction for the next batches: Cammy from SF6, one or both the twins from Atomic Heart, Velma and another one, maybe the return of one OC such as Neema or Rose.
Wondering if we'll get Ashley with Resident Evil 4 Remake out on the 24th.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, it appears my prediction will be correct, at least in part.

We got a new poll on Patreon, and here are the six ladies:

Nico Robin (One Piece)
Dehya (Genshin Impact)
Cammy (Street Fighter 6)
Makoto (Persona)
Lagy Nagant (My Hero Academia)
Vex'ahlia (Vox Machina)

Cammy is gonna win, there is no question about it; people are in love with MHA (still don't get why) so Nagant is probably gonna end up in second place, Dehya has an interesting design and is basically the kind of girl Dandon likes (fit-muscular).

Hopefully Makoto gets some love.

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020

Nico Robin (One Piece)
Dehya (Genshin Impact)
Cammy (Street Fighter 6)
Makoto (Persona)
Vex'ahlia (Vox Machina)

Cammy is gonna win, there is no question about it; people are in love with MHA (still don't get why) so Nagant is probably gonna end up in second place, Dehya has an interesting design and is basically the kind of girl Dandon likes (fit-muscular).

Oh god, please let Cammy and Makoto be two of the poll winners.

I hope the art will be a front view of them for the sake of the preggo variants.

Last edited:

M0dulus

Oct 14, 2022

Nico Robin (One Piece)
Dehya (Genshin Impact)
Cammy (Street Fighter 6)
Makoto (Persona)
Vex'ahlia (Vox Machina)

I can bet lady Nagant is gonna be one of the winners

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes