5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I was never under the impression that NSFW artists did what they did because they thought it was their calling in life.
Just wondering if Dandon still enjoy drawing as a paid hobby is all

Think of it as someone who felt that super motivated to draw something then but now doesn't seem to find that spark no more

I was never under the impression that Dandon would thought this is her calling either

Dec 25, 2021
Well, i mean, we don't really pay to get these, so i don't really think we have a right to complain, she can decide how many batches she puts out.
I agree, and have stated that below this post in the past. Still, I somehow agree with our friend Jthebloody, being your own boss can be counterproductive. Having someone in charge of you can be annoying as hell, but the alternative can be you not being able to discipline yourself and deliver the same results you would under a manager. I personally prefer to be under a commanding figure of some sort because I tend to lose focus and get bored really easy, If I'm left unchecked It's just a matter of time before I screw up some deadline. But under a manager I'm always giving 100% of myself, since I like having the aproval of superiors (dopamine is the worst drug in existance) and hate screwing up.

In other words, maybe Dandon needs someone to keep an eye at her and offer some guidance. There's no point in being a successful artist If you can't deliver said art to your patrons (and to us, the "noble" parasites of the digital age).

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hi gents, here is the video processes for this batch. Will keep them up for a week or so.

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone have this can ya share it please?

Just wondering if Dandon still enjoy drawing as a paid hobby is all

Think of it as someone who felt that super motivated to draw something then but now doesn't seem to find that spark no more

I was never under the impression that Dandon would thought this is her calling either
No and she won't tell you that. Calm had a wake up called on this and experience the effect of this unsustainable rigid structure. Do you support them because you like what they do or you support them because of content they have lock away/the fear of missing out? Then you will see if they are passionate at what they are doing or they doing this because they wanna get paid and it no longer a hobby for them.

Sneaky Fоx

Jan 5, 2020
These files have been uploaded by user Not_Important3456. Thanks a lot.
(I just made a copy / mirror)

By the way, unfortunately I didn't download the video for 2022.11 - November.
I would be very grateful if someone would share. Thank you in advance.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Do you support them because you like what they do or you support them because of content they have lock away/the fear of missing out?
I'd be lying if I don't have fear of missing out their content, and I'd be lying if I don't like their creation. Though, at this point, I already know how she worked publishing all of these so I just wait. I mean, I wouldn't ask her directly about that either, too

Eh, maybe I'm just thinking out loud ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Excuse me if anyone saw the alerts thinking the set dropped but i looked over the comments from her last post on kemono party and she said the june content will be published tomorrow, so at least now we exactly when the set's published, again excuse me if i got any of you excited when you see your notifications

Darkhooper

Sep 11, 2020
Excuse me if anyone saw the alerts thinking the set dropped but i looked over the comments from her last post on kemono party and she said the june content will be published tomorrow, so at least now we exactly when the set's published, again excuse me if i got any of you excited when you see your notifications
So does it mean today since you posted your message at 12AM CET?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So does it mean today since you posted your message at 12AM CET?
Yeah it should be, usually whenever dandon says she'll publish a set in a few hours it always means the next day so yeah unless I'm completely wrong and jinxed it i don't know how dandon could spend extra time working on one set since she only have 2 artworks to work with

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
These files have been uploaded by user Not_Important3456. Thanks a lot.
(I just made a copy / mirror)

Dandonfuga - 2022.12 December - Videos (7,67 GB)

Dandonfuga - 2023.2 February - Videos (6,9 GB)

Dandonfuga - 2023.3 March - Videos (4,25 GB)

Dandonfuga - 2023.4 April - Videos (6,89 GB)

Dandonfuga - 2023.5 May - Videos (2,92 GB)

By the way, unfortunately I didn't download the video for 2022.11 - November.
I would be very grateful if someone would share. Thank you in advance.
Thank for making a mirror.
Thank you for sharing. Now their alot more to find within my list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HappyPepega
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes