Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: June 2023

Address again your 'Thank yous' to Rhykio who Shared it. There is still space for more so: CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a lot of Reactions to express your gratitude to Rhykio.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you for sharing' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
why the eff does power girl's gloves miss 2 fingers? not questioning dando, just whoever made that costume design at DC :ROFLMAO:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Anyways power girl is a 9 for me, i much prefer this new version over the summer version from '18 though the summer variations is a welcoming throwback for those who really like the 2018 version

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
It seems like the Power Girl nude group layer is missing an FX layer because the coloring isn't exactly the same as the nude pics from the art folder.

Reactions: Requiempizza

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Next time dandon is late i'm keeping my mouth closed
You'd better mate, I stayed up later than usual last night to see if Dandon delivered... and I've got my patreon notification this afternoon. While at work. In a very busy situation. Not the best moment, let me tell you.

power girl looks kinda like spider-gwen
Now that you mention it... the pose is similar, albeit Powergirl is basically doing a full frontal (with her arm raised) while Gwen was a bit sideways (with both arms down), but yes, there's definitely a resemblance. It could very well be just a case of samefaceitis, which is a common phenomenon for a lot of artists (Neoartcore is a pretty good example).

Overall the artworks are quite good... but being basically 3 days late for a single batch is a bit meh.

Let's see if Dandon can deliver on her promise that July will be a month with two batches, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I feel like the anatomy is getting WAY too ... Thicc . Im not complaining cuz ... Well i ain't paying for it but i feel like the proportions are getting kinda ... Weird. Lemme know if you guys also feel the same
Yeah, that’s part of the reason I stopped supporting. That and the pregnant variations (my main fetish) started looking more and more botched to me—belly sticking out at a weird angle, or wrong size/shape, etc.

Reactions: thirstyman

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I've noticed in the last year a constant recycle of assets (clothes, etc) and the fact that most chars now almost look exactly the same.

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, that’s part of the reason I stopped supporting. That and the pregnant variations (my main fetish) started looking more and more botched to me—belly sticking out at a weird angle, or wrong size/shape, etc.
the only thing i like about sciamano240 is his NEAR-PERFECT ANATOMY . this is what he is a god at . maybe dandon can take notes lol . but hey , im not paying for those and i should be greatful for this website to even exist .

sometimes i just feel that dandon is not enjoying her job as much as he does back in 2020 or 2021

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Idk, sciamano is good but imo he depicts women with a childish vibe and all of his artworks have this still-life impression that detracts from their beauty whereas pre2023 dando gave her chars playfulness and charisma.

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
They both have different styles. Asking one to mimic the other is like asking them to throw away their style. That's what makes them unique.

Dandon is probably dealing with "life." Who knows. I will support if she decides to slow things down or take time off. Whatever she decides, I'm up for it. I'm getting her stuff for free anyway. Just hopefully she doesn't give up drawing. It's because of her and others is why I myself took up drawing.

Last edited:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
The only sets I don't like from dandon are the tentacle sets, unless they're specific to a character she draws, like with Poison Ivy for example. Mostly, I delete the tentacle folders.

Reactions: Dtsnlvrs

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
the only thing i like about sciamano240 is his NEAR-PERFECT ANATOMY . this is what he is a god at . maybe dandon can take notes lol . but hey , im not paying for those and i should be greatful for this website to even exist .

sometimes i just feel that dandon is not enjoying her job as much as he does back in 2020 or 2021
The only thing I dislike about Sciamano240 is that he draws breasts way too round and perky; it makes them look fake in my opinion. When the girls are in lingerie, and the perkiness can be attributed to say a pushup bra, then it’s fine; but that’s always what stands out to me when I look at one of his nude drawings.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes