5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
They both have different styles. Asking one to mimic the other is like asking them to throw away their style. That's what makes them unique.

Dandon is probably dealing with "life." Who knows. I will support if she decides to slow things down or take time off. Whatever she decides, I'm up for it. I'm getting her stuff for free anyway. Just hopefully she doesn't give up drawing. It's because of her and others is why I myself took up drawing.
The point is , dandon USED to have a style. The girls were much leaner but still had that mascular attributes on them . Even then , her style used to be much different from sciamano but still was godlike
Im not saying she DOESN'T have a style . Im just saying that dandon , in my opinion, is a little bit lost and confused

Reactions: thirstyman

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I used to look forward to what Dandon brings... not so much these days

This month is a-okay for me. It's great and all, it's just... didn't have that goodness radiate from it

Alas, change is inevitable

Reactions: thirstyman

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
What's wrong when an artist's style changes? Yeah, I'll admit the women she drew looked bangin' hott, and they still do. They look more life like. Especially the characters she draws from anime, such as My Hero Academia, or Demon Slayer. They look more realistic, as opposed to their animation designs. Hell, I'd love to see her illustrate Fate characters, like Saber, Caster (Fate/stay night version), Rider (F/sn version), Sakura, hell even Tohsaka.

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
What's wrong when an artist's style changes? Yeah, I'll admit the women she drew looked bangin' hott, and they still do. They look more life like. Especially the characters she draws from anime, such as My Hero Academia, or Demon Slayer. They look more realistic, as opposed to their animation designs. Hell, I'd love to see her illustrate Fate characters, like Saber, Caster (Fate/stay night version), Rider (F/sn version), Sakura, hell even Tohsaka.
Give me Lancer Artoria, Ruler Artoria, Barghest, Musashi, or Raikou (Regular or Summer) from Fate/Grand Order.

Dec 25, 2021
the only thing i like about sciamano240 is his NEAR-PERFECT ANATOMY . this is what he is a god at . maybe dandon can take notes lol . but hey , im not paying for those and i should be greatful for this website to even exist .

sometimes i just feel that dandon is not enjoying her job as much as he does back in 2020 or 2021
Not a fan of this batch, not going to lie. Mitsuri's face look weird, and I agree about Powergirl's proportions looking ridiculous. Dandon's art has derailed a little in the past months, I believe she's facing some personal issue in her life that are deeply impacting her work, not only schedule but also the art Itself. Hope she gets over It, she is by far the best artist in the NSFW business.

Also, I agree about Sciamano, very few people can draw girls in such a sexy way as he does, they always look "inviting" (you know what I mean), and he is very creative on the poses and facial expressions. My only complaint about his art is that he makes 100 versions of the same piece but with barely any difference between them. At some point he is just making the download size bigger, he could cut his variations in half and It would be fine.

Last edited:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Oh, and unlike AI generators, dandon can at least draw hands correctly. I like Bubble's look, and dandon's different art style. It's good to try something different every now & then.

Reactions: Jthebloody
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes