5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Kinda wish Dandon would do more backsides (e.g. Kinky Neema or Ada Wong back in 2019), but then again, beggars can't be choosers. XD

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
She never fully renders all characters in her batches to save some time, otherwise she will be even less punctual in finishing them...
I was her patron for 4 years. She used to make 8 drawings per 2 batches, then she started 6 full rendered artworks per 2 batches. Now you can see those fast "paintings". You can see that she is letting go, she is not like Sakimichan - hard worker or maybe I'm wrong

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I was her patron for 4 years. She used to make 8 drawings per 2 batches, then she started 6 full rendered artworks per 2 batches. Now you can see those fast "paintings". You can see that she is letting go, she is not like Sakimichan - hard worker or maybe I'm wrong
She kind of is a hard worker since she's always does her at work at towards the end of each month

Reactions: polkiis and Ancilla

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Been a patron for more than a year. She has her ups & downs, just like any other artist, but she has shown she is fully committed to her art and has improved a lot over the years; even now she was willing to take time off (without making her patrons pay) to experiment and learn something different; she wouldn't have all the followers she has if she was lazy or didn't care about her subscribers.

Reactions: polkiis

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
It would be nice if dandon explored different body types instead of making every girl buff for a change

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes