5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know if this is real or an edit?

If edit, who did it? EDIT: Someone called Fl1cs??

Looked like an edit to me of Laura Matsuda but flipped horizontally, obviously edited face and Cyberpunk background added in.
689974154ebb54f35ead0aba233bdb37.jpg

Reactions: DarenVeigar
D

Deleted member 2332042

it's an edit. they changed the background and put on different hair and freckles

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone know if this is real or an edit?

If edit, who did it? EDIT: Someone called Fl1cs??

Looked like an edit to me of Laura Matsuda but flipped horizontally, obviously edited face and Cyberpunk background added in.
View attachment 1076236
I've seen this before, one of my friends showed me this guy who makes those edits of dandon's work, while they look off in some places but where credit is due he made them look convincing as if she officially made them

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I've seen this before, one of my friends showed me this guy who makes those edits of dandon's work, while they look off in some places but where credit is due he made them look convincing as if she officially made them
Yeah doesn't look like a quick job. Might have edited the Laura Matsuda PSD file.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
All right ladies and gentlemen, here we go!

Batch 1

Psd Files

Batch 2

Psd Files

Thanks for the links, but downloading it from takes like 2 hours. No love for MEGA ?

zloidi

Dec 30, 2017
I wrote to this guy "Fl1cs" once. I asked why he doesn't mark on whose works his redrawings are based? He banned me and erased my question.

• Angry
Reactions: XenoHaze

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I wrote to this guy "Fl1cs" once. I asked why he doesn't mark on whose works his redrawings are based? He banned me and erased my question.
This guy also transformed dandons Tifa Bunny from October 2020 to Lady Dimitrescu :ROFLMAO:
It looks kinda out of place and strange because of the artistic level differences compared to dandon.

original:

bad edit:

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This guy also transformed dandons Tifa Bunny from October 2020 to Lady Dimitrescu :ROFLMAO:
It looks kinda out of place and strange because of the artistic level differences compared to dandon.

original:

bad edit:
if you can put out a list of the stolen works, we can try and report the guy to both DeviantArt And Patreon, and maybe they'll do something about it.

This is what I got so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm adding stuff to the list as I find them.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes