5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
if you can put out a list of the stolen works, we can try and report the guy to both DeviantArt And Patreon, and maybe they'll do something about it.

This is what I got so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm adding stuff to the list as I find them.
I think what you find now would be more than sufficient to get this "Fl1cs" person to be banned. I wonder if some of us told Dandon first would cause a bigger problem...

Reactions: seyfer110

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I think what you find now would be more than sufficient to get this "Fl1cs" person to be banned. I wonder if some of us told Dandon first would cause a bigger problem...
I just wanna point out he even has his own patreon page

And he takes commissions too

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I wonder if some of us told Dandon first would cause a bigger problem...
I don't know how to;
She has her twitter DMs disabled, I've sent her a dm on DeviantArt, but I don't know if she's ever going to read that...

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I just wanna point out he even has his own patreon page

And he takes commissions too
Dandon's gonna be hella mad knowing this one. Have anyone tried to call him out on this one, by the way?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I don't know how to;
She has her twitter DMs disabled, I've sent her a dm on DeviantArt, but I don't know if she's ever going to read that...
Would be quite a problem if some of us had to post it on the Twitter thread... the last resort would be on Discord if she got an official server under her name and she is a part of it as well -- kinda like those modders who locked their creation there and available only for patrons or something like that.

D

Deleted member 2332042

2 characters meant this was 2 times as painful to make. It also means that there's loads of weird 'fixes' and stuff to ensure everything works. There was no other way I could see of doing it, but it means everything is very cluttered. Anyway, here they are in black and white. Mai Ty Lee.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If you’re looking for edit ideas, I’m always a sucker for the preggo versions with the cum and smeared makeup alts.

Reactions: Moonsstar

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lol, I've tried to inquire "Fl1cs" about his "edits"; my messages got deleted in 1 minute and got banned from his content.
What a joke.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
lol, I've tried to inquire "Fl1cs" about his "edits"; my messages got deleted in 1 minute and got banned from his content.
What a joke.
Its the reaction of someone who is conscious about the art steal and this is really pathetic.

Doing edits of pics/artwork of someone is usually good for the community in my opinion especially if you are a fan of the artist and like the artworks.

But it is just totally brazen to make money with it and without the original artist agreeing to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: seyfer110
D

Deleted member 2332042

Uploaded 'Mai + Ty Lee Fun' and Daniela. No major additions to either. Spent some time adding the dress to the full-size version of Daniela because previously it was only available in a cropped version and sfw only. Added glowing eyes to daniela because someone asked for it. Gave Ty Lee a bigger butt. That's about it. I don't intend on doing Lady Dimitrescu.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes