5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
If Dandon ever stops doing pregnant variants, I will be a very sad individual. I know not everyone likes that type of thing, but I love it. Everyone has their own niche for artwork, and I say keep the variants coming, but maybe fewer per batch. Instead of several slightly different versions per variation, one clothed variant and one unclothed should be good enough. That's just my two cents on the subject.

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
One of the factors that Sakimichan got so many patrons is that she dodged the Cancellery's bullet shot by the mobs on Twitter some months ago. On the other hand, Sakimichan's drawing consists of a mix between pin-ups, yaoi, yuri, and a little straight action here and there -- so the market is diversified into a wider audience.
I support Sakimi occasionally (e.g I support term 144 at the moment). When Sakimi had problem with woke mob she had

Over_9000!.png xD

(btw Dandon has same "Cancellery's bullet shot by the mobs on Twitter" but in small range with artwork with Azula)
Her success is hard work, I know it from a reliable source that she is working even 12 hours a day. Results are easy to see, e.g her adaptations of Mikasa (both versions) are amazing, unfortunately are much better than Dandon's.

If Dandon ever stops doing pregnant variants, I will be a very sad individual. I know not everyone likes that type of thing, but I love it. Everyone has their own niche for artwork.
Yes, I agree with you. Everyone has their own favorite "things" :)

About the variants: yeah, she does a lot of them, and though that shows her commitment and her attention for details, sometimes... it's way too much, and I'm talking about the clothed/unclothed/slightly clothed etc. part.
Magic mushroom/tentacles/explicit/preg variants are more than welcome, I didn't even like preg variants before I've seen her artworks (and it seems to me that quite a lot of the patreons share this sentiment).
...and I say keep the variants coming, but maybe fewer per batch. Instead of several slightly different versions per variation, one clothed variant and one unclothed should be good enough. That's just my two cents on the subject.
I checked batches and she tripled number of pictures per character. I have to admit that such a number of photos makes the batches less transparent. In my observation sometimes mr tentacle or explicit version are made on rush and don't match a pose.

her Ocs are quite good (Neema, Rose and Bubble come to mind) but she has drawn them way too much in the last few months, though I get that drawing your own characters and strongly "advertising" them can be good publicity and get more people interested in your works
OCs are good for patrons who know her artworks and like her style, if you want new audience you must draw known characters to attract but if you will draw characters like Tifa x times, those artworks will drown among a million others - it is unfortunately a vicious circle. She had the best time when she was making less variants and 4 characters per batch (well-known but little-drawn characters). More characters not million versions in my opinion is the key to a wider audience.

Reactions: CourierNPC

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
(btw Dandon has same "Cancellery's bullet shot by the mobs on Twitter" but in small range with artwork with Azula)
Didn't know this one happened and somehow went flying under the radar. I guess Sakimi had worse than Dandon, I guess.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, just as we were saying that the ladies that don't fare well in the polls get lost in the backburner, Dandon promptly gives us a Easter-themed Nejire Hado artwork.

In her post she hasn't said anything yet about the number of batches for this month, so until she gets the official post, we can hope there will be 2 batches. Nejire-Hado-Bunny-by-dandonfuga.jpg Nejire-Hado-Bunny-by-dandonfuga.jpg

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
I was looking forward to Katara... Hopefully we get two batches this month
In her post she hasn't said anything yet about the number of batches for this month, so until she gets the official post, we can hope there will be 2 batches.
Last "paid" post must be added on first day of next month in less than 12h (all transactions/other actions depending on pacific time).

Well 3 artworks in 4 days :unsure:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, just as we were saying that the ladies that don't fare well in the polls get lost in the backburner, Dandon promptly gives us a Easter-themed Nejire Hado artwork.

In her post she hasn't said anything yet about the number of batches for this month, so until she gets the official post, we can hope there will be 2 batches. View attachment 1110115 View attachment 1110115
Ain't that something to behold. Thanks for the info, by the way.

I hope the guy who requested Kefla got his demands fulfilled. I'm pretty much content with lesser-known girls getting acknowledged.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Rose nice :) and the last one will be... I forgot :LOL:
We already got the last one, apparently Dandon really got cracking these last few days.

I present to you a new OC named Namiya, who, according to Dandon works as a bartender and has the ability to shapeshift into a succubus, so we basically get a double artwork as the last one for March.

Interesting design, and Dandon has already said that she has plans for all the latest Ocs (Rose, Bubble and Salty).

And now we wait patiently until the release; I'd say that we'll get the batches on the 9th/10th of April, considering that this weekend it's an holiday in many countries (also monday counts as a holiday), so it's safe to say Dandon will get a bit of rest before doing the last stretch.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
We already got the last one, apparently Dandon really got cracking these last few days.

I present to you a new OC named Namiya, who, according to Dandon works as a bartender and has the ability to shapeshift into a succubus, so we basically get a double artwork as the last one for March.

Interesting design, and Dandon has already said that she has plans for all the latest Ocs (Rose, Bubble and Salty).

And now we wait patiently until the release; I'd say that we'll get the batches on the 9th/10th of April, considering that this weekend it's an holiday in many countries (also monday counts as a holiday), so it's safe to say Dandon will get a bit of rest before doing the last stretch.
Dear God I wasn't expecting to see 2 artworks today, I know she likes pushing herself but good grief we really don't mind one term months

Reactions: bloboto

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
While these updates are nice but I feel like she doesn't have to keep doing them all the time

If you feel like they're gonna be published on the 10th or whenever late, just say so we already know the works won't always be released early

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
While these updates are nice but I feel like she doesn't have to keep doing them all the time

If you feel like they're gonna be published on the 10th or whenever late, just say so we already know the works won't always be released early
Well, we should already know by now that Dandon releasing on the 10th (or 11th) day of the month is the rule: her posting early is the exception.

I'd say that we'll get the batches tomorrow (she'll need half a day at the very least to finish everything); I'll keep you all posted.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes