5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
What's so funny about crazy? Did I ask something that wasn't likely or stupid?:mad:
You need me to tell you? That you are asking for Smeagol (I assume) to make you a specific theme but refer to him as "the little man who makes themes". I am guessing English isn't your first language so you won't understand how belittling calling someone a "little man" while asking for his help is. Carry on.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
From what pack is this picture?
I don't remember Dandon drew Panam Palmer as of yet. That picture is from a tracer (and a pretty decent one because vision tends to deceive you) called Fl1cs who uses Dandon artworks to make their own. Apparently, this Fl1cs character set up a Patreon account to fund his "art."

(Apparently, he made his own art, but there are few pieces that strictly similar looking to what Dandon drew).

I deleted the Deviantart link, seems the deviations got nuked.
You may visit the pages I provide if you so choose to.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I deleted the Deviantart link, seems the deviations got nuked.
It's still up;
it's more probably that he blocked you after you pointed out that his "art" resemble that of Dandofuga (he does the same to everyone who "dare" to mention dandonfuga in comments =P )

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
It's still up;
it's more probably that he blocked you after you pointed out that his "art" resemble that of Dandofuga (he does the same to everyone who "dare" to mention dandonfuga in comments =P )
Even when I logged out of Deviantart and visited his page, there are no deviations to be found. Maybe Fl1cs changes the account in which he used to share his "creations"?

Who knows.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes