5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
the xcf of kasumi have view in the day upload its not add the tentacles or pregnacy how can apply in one edit the eyes little more up

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Is Dandon taking a rest this month? Haven't heard any news (nor the regular upload(s)) from her. Just wondering, though.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, after a couple of weeks we get an update from Dandon, and, I've gotta say, this is a hell of a start for this month: ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....Aphrodite from Hades!

She looks godly, alright!

Dandon said she took a few days off and she used that time to start practicing with Clip Studio Paint, and she said she will soon unveil her first creation with the new software.

Seeing that today is already the 26th it's a safe wager that this is gonna be a one-batch month, but who knows, Dandon might surprise us.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So, after a couple of weeks we get an update from Dandon, and, I've gotta say, this is a hell of a start for this month: ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....Aphrodite from Hades!

Dandon said she took a few days off and she used that time to start practicing with Clip Studio Paint, and she said she will soon unveil her first creation with the new software.

Seeing that today is already the 26th it's a safe wager that this is gonna be a one-batch month, but who knows, Dandon might surprise us.
I'm very sure it's gonna be a one term month

Also I hope to see some clothing options for aphrodite

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Well, hell, I'll be damned that Aphrodite do be lookin' nice.

Thanks for the update as always. It's really nice Dandon started using Clip Studio Paint.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes