5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
So uh, I've been doing these pretty much since I've discovered Dandon made pregnant variants. Most of them are not very good, I know that, but I figured someone else might like them. I pretty much edited the Magic Mushroom variant + Pregnant variant a few other stuff (like lip biting, stockings, self fondle, etc) so here it is:

PS: There's only pregnant variants here so if you aren't into that, I suggest you to just not click the link :p
Edit:There might be some "untouched" images since this is my personal collection but eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

steelereign

Mar 1, 2020
So uh, I've been doing these pretty much since I've discovered Dandon made pregnant variants. Most of them are not very good, I know that, but I figured someone else might like them. I pretty much edited the Magic Mushroom variant + Pregnant variant a few other stuff (like lip biting, stockings, self fondle, etc) so here it is:

Mega

PS: There's only pregnant variants here so if you aren't into that, I suggest you to just not click the link :p
That's lovely, ty for the hard work. I tried to do some extra editing once the PSDs become available but I always run out of time and get maybe 1 done per batch.

Grievous Angels

Jan 23, 2018

Mega

Absolutely lovely. I've always liked the pregnant sets. Thank you for making these unique versions of them

Reactions: Not_Important3456

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020

Mega

Keep it up mate, I for one appreciate it a lot!

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020

Mega

Great work! Very nice!

Do you have PSDs for all of these? Or do you just mash up the regular pics?

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, and here it is!

Artworks

Psd Files

ngl i'm liking the quality over quantity of these, they all look superb. normally there's at least one or two sets i'm willing to just delete(which could just be me being a picky bastard), but all of these are, as michael rosen would say, nice. tyvm for providing

Reactions: Jthebloody

user_no

Apr 10, 2020

Mega

really nice edits bro, thanks for sharing them with us

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Great work! Very nice!

Do you have PSDs for all of these? Or do you just mash up the regular pics?
Thanks! (and everyone else who liked them)

And I don't keep most of these PSD files since the modifications are fairly simple, I don't see the point in keeping a 100mb file just for a simple edit. I do however, have the most "complex" edited ones, like Caulifla or Taki for example.-

Reactions: HansukeX

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

Mega

nice job. finally some old works with pregnant:)

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019

Mega

Edit:There might be some "untouched" images since this is my personal collection but eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's great, man. I edited some too, but it looked kinda lazy.

something879

Nov 2, 2017
I'm kinda upset art collections basically never get the pregnancy tag. Makes searching for artists who draw pregnancy much more annoying and dandonfuga is known for drawing pregnant versions of basically all her art.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes