5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So Dandon held a poll a few days ago, and here are the results

1st place Ghislaine Dedoldia from Mushoku Tensei
2nd place Liara from Mass Effect
3rd place Toph from Avatar

I'd say that all three of them will be featured this month.

As for the other contestants, Catwoman got fourth place with a lot of votes (will probably make her appearance in the near future), Misato from Evangelion got fifth place (shame, she'll have to wait a long time) and Honoka from DoA got the last place (we'll see her in a year or so).

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
So Dandon held a poll a few days ago, and here are the results

1st place Ghislaine Dedoldia from Mushoku Tensei
2nd place Liara from Mass Effect
3rd place Toph from Avatar

I'd say that all three of them will be featured this month.

As for the other contestants, Catwoman got fourth place with a lot of votes (will probably make her appearance in the near future), Misato from Evangelion got fifth place (shame, she'll have to wait a long time) and Honoka from DoA got the last place (we'll see her in a year or so).
Was hoping she would do Honoka at some point.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
I updated my folder! I added a few images and now I'll be working on old images (2016-17), I might have to do a full body swap like I did with my last Widowmaker edit so I kinda need feedback on that. Cheers!

Same PS as before: There's only pregnant variants here so if you aren't into that, I suggest you to just not click the link :p

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
I updated my folder! I added a few images and now I'll be working on old images (2016-17), I might have to do a full body swap like I did with my last Widowmaker edit so I kinda need feedback on that. Cheers!

Mega

Same PS as before: There's only pregnant variants here so if you aren't into that, I suggest you to just not click the link :p
God bless you

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, a quick update, just to share the simple and elegant drawing that Dandon just posted as a tribute to Kentaro Miura.

On that matter, there was an inside joke with all my friends that we would all get to retirement before Miura finished Berserk; turns out we actually will, and I'm really sad for that, Berserk was the first manga I've ever read and it was the one that actually got me into mangas and all things connected to them.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, a quick update, just to share the simple and elegant drawing that Dandon just posted as a tribute to Kentaro Miura.

On that matter, there was an inside joke with all my friends that we would all get to retirement before Miura finished Berserk; turns out we actually will, and I'm really sad for that, Berserk was the first manga I've ever read and it was the one that actually got me into mangas and all things connected to them.
Truly a huge loss. May he rests in peace.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, on a lighter note than my last post about Dandon, we have the first lady for May: poll winner Ghislaine in all her glory (her outfit leaves little to imagination, I'd say).
Paul is in a dilemma if he ever saw this. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
We got the second artwork for this month... it was suspicious that Dandon got out two artworks in a row, and the reason is that it's another Ghislaine drawing, this time in a more suggestive pose (if that was even possible) and a more comic-like look to it.

Gotta say I like it, but sometimes Dandon gets a little too obsessed with certain characters...

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes