5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, seems like Dandon just loves to surprise us.

The first artwork for the second batch is a full color page of Ty Lee and Azula; it's just a single page, but Dandon stated she wants to create small comics in the future.

The first attempt looks promising enough to warrant some expectations for this future endeavor.

Apr 30, 2017
Woah mate, calm down. Toph will be in june, so you'll have to wait until the release of july.
LOL... I thought they were saying that we had already gotten Toph during this year, and I was getting ready to begin downloading all the previous months to search; I was mostly freaked out by the thought that Dandon had done Toph and I somehow overlooked it, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jthebloody

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, seems like Dandon just loves to surprise us.

The first artwork for the second batch is a full color page of Ty Lee and Azula; it's just a single page, but Dandon stated she wants to create small comics in the future.

The first attempt looks promising enough to warrant some expectations for this future endeavor.
I think I can see Dandon do what most artists that I know of in the future. You know, full-fledge hentai comics. Dandon really improved every time a batch or two is released.

Lookin' real interesting, not gonna lie.

Thanks for the update, by the way.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I think I can see Dandon do what most artists that I know of in the future. You know, full-fledge hentai comics. Dandon really improved every time a batch or two is released.

Lookin' real interesting, not gonna lie.

Thanks for the update, by the way.
Well, I'd say that Dandon could balance her pin-up artworks with a comic, perhaps reserving a batch for the usual art and the other for an entire comic.

It depends on how much time she has to spend to draw the comic though, seeing that she sometimes has problems in keeping her schedule in check.

And while we're at it, a part of my prediction came true, as Dandon just posted the second artwork for this batch, a new OC named Zuna (not fully rendered)... I'd say she made a crossover between Splatoon and Star Wars.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Well, I'd say that Dandon could balance her pin-up artworks with a comic, perhaps reserving a batch for the usual art and the other for an entire comic.

It depends on how much time she has to spend to draw the comic though, seeing that she sometimes has problems in keeping her schedule in check.

And while we're at it, a part of my prediction came true, as Dandon just posted the second artwork for this batch, a new OC named Zuna (not fully rendered)... I'd say she made a crossover between Splatoon and Star Wars.
Great, another throw away OC that we only see once

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
I'm really disappointed with that second batch. First batch looks Good, Gislane 2 arts and blue Godess. First art (Gislane) full rendered but it is not Dandons full capabilities, Second Liara a lot more better (She is my fav of all games) and third rush-artwork Gislane 2. Time is going and we have another comic in rush style, ok it's comic but second artwork - OC is like hit under belly.

I will let go second batch and take only first batch. I like her and her artworks but bad habits still happen, like starting posting on 22 may - it's too late and it's end of month and we don't see 3rd artwork of cecond batch (we know only that will be Toph).

SolarIron

Dec 12, 2019
Would it be possible to add the Pregnancy and Lactation tags to this page? The artist includes those fetishes pretty consistently in variants. Would be nice to have for people searching for that.

Reactions: muschi26

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019
I'm really disappointed with that second batch. First batch looks Good, Gislane 2 arts and blue Godess. First art (Gislane) full rendered but it is not Dandons full capabilities, Second Liara a lot more better (She is my fav of all games) and third rush-artwork Gislane 2. Time is going and we have another comic in rush style, ok it's comic but second artwork - OC is like hit under belly.

I will let go second batch and take only first batch. I like her and her artworks but bad habits still happen, like starting posting on 22 may - it's too late and it's end of month and we don't see 3rd artwork of cecond batch (we know only that will be Toph).
In my opinion, the first pack also turned out to be boring, except for Liara. The quality is excellent, as always. But the choice of characters is upsetting

Reactions: polkiis

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019
That's just you because you don't like 'anime characters' or Ghislaine in general.
That's right but it's only my opinion. It's okay if someone likes anime and anime characters. Dandonfuga can draw them very cool (Rangiku for example)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
That's just you because you don't like 'anime characters' or Ghislaine in general.
Don't get too worked up if somebody doesn't like anime characters. It's alright. I find both anime/manga and western games/comics characters to be equally amazing in their own way.

Reactions: Exynoss

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I guess it's kind of meta for Dandon to draw at least one or two (or more) throw-away OC and going 50-60% of her power output (maybe 70-80% max) in her drawing lately since she draws many variants and all that.

I appreciated it nonetheless.

Reactions: polkiis

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Don't get too worked up if somebody doesn't like anime characters. It's alright. I find both anime/manga and western games/comics characters to be equally amazing in their own way.
Never said I got worked up. But yeah it's his opinion. It's just that he's been ranting like "so many anime characters" and "choice of character is upsetting" so I found it annoying. I apologize if it came out offensive or bashful.

Reactions: hcloudsenpai

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
That's right but it's only my opinion. It's okay if someone likes anime and anime characters. Dandonfuga can draw them very cool (Rangiku for example)
Indeed. She did nailed drawing Tsunade and Rangiku.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes