5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
That doesn't mean the whole character non-existent. Maybe undergo some... revisions? And the last time I checked, Samsung said that Sam isn't officially released nor acknowledged. After all, her design overall is just a leak from Samsung subsidiary company, Cheil, which has a collaboration with a visual design studio called Lightfarm. Thus, Boom it went on to the Internet, beating Lady D's page views in two days (from what I read at Know Your Meme).

At a glance, I found her to be cute, but not as cute as many waifus that have come and gone all these years.
Maybe sooner or later she's become official, and create yet another wave of Samsung Sam's horny-posting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Game Bond

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed in this month's artworks.

Sure, Ghislaine and Liara are top notch and the comic looks promising enough to warrant a future iteration with different characters and settings, but as someone (Darkgunner, Polkiis, Exynoss, Courier and others) pointed out, Zuna is kind of a throwaway OC, the only unusual thing is that she looks skinnier and less busty than other OCS.
Desdarae looks like a dark elf version of the crossover between Lumi and Miss Rose, I suspect she had this OC already prepared in the worst case scenario (I.E. totally being late for the release schedule).
Overall less than average, Batch 1 was quite good but batch 2, aside from the comic, was the "I don't know what to draw and I probably won't have much time" kind of batch.

We'll get Toph in june, so our friend in this topic can relax and wait patiently until the 10th of July.

I really hope she listens to a few suggestions I've seen on her page.

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021

Sure, Ghislaine and Liara are top notch and the comic looks promising enough to warrant a future iteration with different characters and settings, but as someone (Darkgunner, Polkiis, Exynoss, Courier and others) pointed out, Zuna is kind of a throwaway OC, the only unusual thing is that she looks skinnier and less busty than other OCS.
Desdarae looks like a dark elf version of the crossover between Lumi and Miss Rose, I suspect she had this OC already prepared in the worst case scenario (I.E. totally being late for the release schedule).
Overall less than average, Batch 1 was quite good but batch 2, aside from the comic, was the "I don't know what to draw and I probably won't have much time" kind of batch.

We'll get Toph in june, so our friend in this topic can relax and wait patiently until the 10th of July.

Interesting is your opinion with that Desarae but you may have right. She told us about other girl and in the end we have EA "suprise mechanics" :LOL: . She spent less time painting these works than ever. Ghislaine (having fun) video process tooks only 250mb when full rendered Liara over 1Gb. Comics, one Ghislaine artwork and Octopussy OC are the fastest artworks, you can look on video process, all videos are accelerated by 66%. She lost a lot of time on other things but it is sad that she made batch nr 2 by force :cry:

PS: about character Desarae - I think that she looks like her old OCs - Cidra/Lilja or in other scenario it was other "version" of Avelyne, her orc OC.

PS 2: I suggested Aria T'Loak but she will probably be omitted because Dandon doesn't read the posts after being so late :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

I always can't help but to bothered with her schedule and her way of making OCS

Sure she maybe rather busy in her personal life but I can't imagine dandon being super busy to a point where she can't even get one set done on time, I just don't get why she can't do her work early and not be late for once

And her OCs while I do really like but I would like them more if they weren't throwaways instead of reusing existing ones she already made, I really don't know why she can't develop her OC well if she gonna know us (her fans) would like them and wanna see more of them, I don't know how anyone would be fine with a OC that you would say can be your favorite that we not gonna see them again

While the may content isn't too bad for me but surely we know dandon can do better

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I really don't want to be pessimistic, but I can feel she begins to burn out.
Either that or she's just disorganized with her work, I don't wanna be super critical as well but I don't know how anyone would not have this issue of her constantly being late and not listening to her audience good enough

Reactions: CourierNPC

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I really don't mind one batch per month if that means better quality control and more variants, to be honest.
Also I do genuinely believe that she should switch to doing one set instead

sure she'll lose a bit of money if she does one but she doesn't have to worry about being late when she's only doing one pack AND with less artworks she can do a handful of variations than usual if she wanted to

This way I think she would be less stressful and gives her more room to whatever without rushing to do 2 sets in little time

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello! Why the artist doesn't make Disney characthers? I would love to see Belle, Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel... Even the girls from Flintstones or Jetsons would be hot

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Hello! Why the artist doesn't make Disney characthers? I would love to see Belle, Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel... Even the girls from Flintstones or Jetsons would be hot
Depends on the polls and the artist herself. You can try ask Dandon, if she's more than willing to listen.

Reactions: alex870821

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
I really don't want to be pessimistic, but I can feel she begins to burn out.
It's called artblock, it's rather psychological problem than stress but it can be overcome + she has good motivators like patrons and their great support, but in truth, I doubt that she has this kind of problem. I think she has other job than Patreon, maybe she is working on artworks to artbooks like "Street Fighter Swimsuit Special (2016)"

Also I do genuinely believe that she should switch to doing one set instead

This way I think she would be less stressful and gives her more room to whatever without rushing to do 2 sets in little time
Yup, agree with 100%

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes