5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
We got the second artwork for this month... it was suspicious that Dandon got out two artworks in a row, and the reason is that it's another Ghislaine drawing, this time in a more suggestive pose (if that was even possible) and a more comic-like look to it.

Gotta say I like it, but sometimes Dandon gets a little too obsessed with certain characters...
Can't blame him/her Ghislaine's incredible. I really like that new artstyle.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
As lev4ik posted, the third lady for the first may batch is Liara from Mass Effect.

She placed second in the last poll and was the second character that was already planned by Dandon; Toph placed third and will be in the June artworks, so we basically have no clues about the girls of the second batch.

My predictions: an OC drawing (maybe Namiya again or Miss Salty) not fully rendered and two fully rendered characters.

Kairos97

Apr 11, 2021
Is there a list of posts for Smeagol's specific edits rather than just the run of the mill PSD's? I really appreciate them but looking through the google folders posted contains just a lot of the base assets unaltered.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
My collection has 23,324 arts

View attachment 1219400
If the disk space is less than 30 something GBs, then you still missing out on something. (Disclaimer: You might have less or more GBs depending on what you want to download or you decided that it's better to go full collector mode. Mine was almost 30GB in total.)

Source: I once downloaded the whole archive. The size is based on both RAR/ZIP files and the actual pictures, complete with occasionally preggo variant that was also a compressed file.

kfjekfjerfafeafe

Apr 20, 2021
If the disk space is less than 30 something GBs, then you still missing out on something. (Disclaimer: You might have less or more GBs depending on what you want to download or you decided that it's better to go full collector mode. Mine was almost 30GB in total.)

Source: I once downloaded the whole archive. The size is based on both RAR/ZIP files and the actual pictures, complete with occasionally preggo variant that was also a compressed file.

I have 47 GB

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes