5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hector9057

Sep 6, 2020
So, after a couple of weeks we get an update from Dandon, and, I've gotta say, this is a hell of a start for this month: ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....Aphrodite from Hades!

She looks godly, alright!

Dandon said she took a few days off and she used that time to start practicing with Clip Studio Paint, and she said she will soon unveil her first creation with the new software.

Seeing that today is already the 26th it's a safe wager that this is gonna be a one-batch month, but who knows, Dandon might surprise us.
Can't wait to get the psd for this one

Dec 2, 2020
So, after a couple of weeks we get an update from Dandon, and, I've gotta say, this is a hell of a start for this month: ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....Aphrodite from Hades!

She looks godly, alright!

Dandon said she took a few days off and she used that time to start practicing with Clip Studio Paint, and she said she will soon unveil her first creation with the new software.

Seeing that today is already the 26th it's a safe wager that this is gonna be a one-batch month, but who knows, Dandon might surprise us.
smokin sexy style

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
We got the second girl for this month: Dandon has decided to draw Azula again, this time fully rendered (and the difference is quite remarkable).
Yesssssss. YES!!!!!!!!!!! Finally.
Was never happy with the first Azula not fully rendered. This is the one I've been waiting for.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
We got the second girl for this month: Dandon has decided to draw Azula again, this time fully rendered (and the difference is quite remarkable).
Joined for this pic and the last time she was drawn. If they make more Azula I will keep throwing my money at them! I don't care if I can pirate it, I will gladly give money for more of her.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes