5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, the first batch is officially finished; the third artwork is a unknown (for now) girl, possibly an OC; the only thing that is certain is that the symbol on her shirt is the logo of Rammstein, a quite famous german metal band (I appreciate their music and it took me some time to actually realize it was their symbol!)

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
So, the first batch is officially finished; the third artwork is a unknown (for now) girl, possibly an OC; the only thing that is certain is that the symbol on her shirt is the logo of Rammstein, a quite famous german metal band (I appreciate their music and it took me some time to actually realize it was their symbol!)
i would never have thought of associating dandon with rammstein :D
As a german its cool to see this connection.

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
I love Rammstein

Reactions: Starlord867

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019
Looks very intriguing..)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Dandon never ceases to amaze me. Quite rare of her to bring Rammstein to her drawings.

Thanks for the update, by the way.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Rats, I thought Mai and Ty Lee were grouped together with Daniela and Mikasa. I would’ve paid for that set hands down.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Quick update: the batches are painted, she'll probably post them tomorrow.
Also, here's the full preview for the last lady, a new OC gamer girl aptly called Miss Salty.
Well hello there miss salty, hope you're not another one of OC because I know some people may like you

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes